FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Capital Grille at a work thing
4EC2FF29-27BC-494B-AC0B-717DF1164E4B.jpeg

Blue Apron
084B39BD-F213-403A-A8A1-6CEDA0DEFBF0.jpeg

What appliances yall looking into getting in the near future?

I'm looking into a deep fryer that's not a pain to clean. And a joule sous vide. Really want the sous vide. Feel like itll be clutch.

I'm looking into a deep fryer that's not a pain to clean. And a joule sous vide. Really want the sous vide. Feel like itll be clutch.
A ninja kitchen system. The regular blender and the food processor. Wanna make more smoothies and try to make protein dough and stuff. Healthy living.

I also need a grill pan.

- Dutch oven pot
- Air fryer
- Crock pot express
- Those long grills you can put on your stove.

I just want a bigger kitchen :lol: The stove/oven at my boyfriend's house is restaurant grade. The flame is really strong, so it's awesome when I'm grilling, baking, or stir frying at his place. That's goals right there.

Last edited:
Buying an appliance specifically for deep frying seems like a waste to me. You're better off investing in a nice Dutch oven pot and an oil thermometer.

One of the biggest things I've learned about kitchen gadgets is that if it's for one single purpose it's most likely a waste of money. Still searching for the exception to the rule.

Buying an appliance specifically for deep frying seems like a waste to me. You're better off investing in a nice Dutch oven pot and an oil thermometer.

One of the biggest things I've learned about kitchen gadgets is that if it's for one single purpose it's most likely a waste of money. Still searching for the exception to the rule.
Waffle maker. Paid $8 on Black Friday and it’s been clutch for two years.

- Dutch oven pot
- Air fryer
- Crock pot express
- Those long grills you can put on your stove.

I just want a bigger kitchen :lol: The stove/oven at my boyfriend's house is restaurant grade. The flame is really strong, so it's awesome when I'm grilling, baking, or stir frying at his place. That's goals right there.

I been looking into air fryers but I just cant get into it. I need the real thing.

I also would like to get a marble slab. I have no counter space or anything to roll out dough on. That'll be clutch.

None, all that stuff just takes up unnecessary space. Try to keep the kitchen less cluttered as possible.

Plus with those appliances you either
A. Don't use them enough
B. Force yourself to use them which leads to overeating.

Looking at any "frying" appliance.

Wine opener a single use gadget.

The want to find out if the dairy milk is consistent in flavor. Its consistently delicious! Freddo eh. Jaffa yum. Orange and chocolate goes well. And them Protein bars are nuts! Really Nice flavor too them and actually a goey layer of caramel on top 845kj Only too. Nice
IMG_20180627_161719_600.jpg

Edit:
Next day I got another shipment on Food too Test and Sample for Companys. My pantry is so full. Looks good. Lol. Would cost so much.
Everything in pic was good. Favs were the protein greek yoghurt (i semi freeze it and i comes out fro yo and creamier, only way I eat yogurt), banana and vanilla the best n creamiest, the fluffy as finger buns. cookies cream protein bars and the mini chocolate caramel ones too n cherry ripes and we'll everything I guess cos i do love blocks of chocolate. Rip teeth. Luckily i dont eat it all. Only the protein bars and protein greek yoghurt i smash all down
IMG_20180628_174011_153.jpg

20180628_165904.jpg

Last edited:
I just want to say I love what this thread has become. Been here since when the Mexican dude Chivas something is his screen name would dump pics on pics in here, the blurry camera pictures, and to see it the thread now, everyone involved, that's growth :pimp:

I just want to say I love what this thread has become. Been here since when the Mexican dude Chivas something is his screen name would dump pics on pics in here, the blurry camera pictures, and to see it the thread now, everyone involved, that's growth :pimp:
Damn I don't think my guy Miguel is on NT anymore. He's still going hard on IG though crushing beers :lol:

Sous vide is really cool but something about cooking in plastic make me hesitant.

I want a offset smoker, cold press juicer, dutch cast iron pot, food thermometer, kitchen aid mixer, instant pot, and a food scale.

This one isn't too expensive. It works great, too!

Do you guys use cookbooks?

I went from buying sneakers to cookbooks. I also use youtube a lot and a few accounts I follow on IG as inspiration.

Smoked some drumsticks yesterday

Salt, pepper, garlic powder.

Sprayed chicken occasionally with water and apple cider vinegar

Didn't go for the chars this
20180626_163817.jpg
time

What is the purpose of apple cider vinegar?

Sous vide is really cool but something about cooking in plastic make me hesitant.

I want a offset smoker, dutch cast iron pot, food thermometer, kitchen aid mixer, instant pot, and a food scale.

I went from buying sneakers to cookbooks. I also use youtube a lot and a few accounts I follow on IG as inspiration.

What is the purpose of apple cider vinegar?

Need a thermometer too. Been looking at infrared thermometer but not sure if good. A stand mixer would be helpful. Kneading dough for like 10 minutes is too much.

Need a thermometer too. Been looking at infrared thermometer but not sure if good. A stand mixer would be helpful. Kneading dough for like 10 minutes is too much.
I think it's good to see if the oil is at the right temp but I'm not sure how it is checking meat and etc, so I might just get a good regular thermometer.

Can't wait for JerkFest next month :pimp::pimp:
https://jerkfestivalny.com/

Back
Top Bottom