FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

chicken be mad cheap here. Them birds are 39-69 cents a pound. Last time it was 39cent a pound bought a box fot like 40 bucks. I still have a freeze full. i don't eat it much cause I prefer free range chicken

I like it better than chipotle. I wonder if chipotle season their beef, chicken, or pork. It lacks flavor which is why I need their corn salsa and hot sauces.
Interesting take. The main claim of Taco Bell being your preference of the two

3B11B651-8132-450B-ADA1-056FBE109512.jpeg
Lychee

My bad Costco's meat section is actually pretty fire

I was referring to only ever doing boneless/skinless. Bone and the skin impart so much flavor.

Getting super crispy skin on a well season chicken breast with a great pan sauce is one of the best cheap/easy meals in the world
For BREASTS, I only BUY skinless/boneless.

I eat drumsticks, thighs, and wings with bones and skins.

Drums and Thighs are usually considerably cheaper to buy

For BREASTS, I only BUY skinless/boneless.

I eat drumsticks, thighs, and wings with bones and skins.
No I gotchu but you should try the breast too. It'll really be so much better.

I think boneless is only really great for things like flattening for chicken parm and slow/pressure cooking stuff.

(oh and meal prep of course)

No I gotchu but you should try the breast too. It'll really be so much better.

I think boneless is only really great for things like flattening for chicken parm and slow/pressure cooking stuff.

(oh and meal prep of course)
I know what they taste like. I am not against them, I just prefer the others because of price.

I eat the chicken breasts strictly for a nice clean protein

I went to FreeBirds in San Antonio during the Final Four and it was way better than Chipotle. I wish NY had a FreeBirds

I’m in Houston, gonna check for freebirds.

If you want a decent nyc burrito you gotta go an actuall Mexican spot, I had Chinese food spot in bk that made really good burrito joints were OD large.

Can't imagine not cleaning meat before cooking it. What kinda filthy **** is that

Meat, fruits, veggies. They all have to be washed and cleaned before cooking/consuming

I learned how to cook by watching cooking shows on tv. They never washed the meats so I didn’t. My parents never did either.

Back
Top Bottom