FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I haven't had taco bell in a while but I'm gonna give it a go this week because of the varying opinions

Keep a spray bottle with Apple Cider Vinegar and Water (Or Apple Juice) to put on your meats when grilling/smoking.

Doing some more drumsticks today. More of a basic rub + smoke.

I was in California (Napa Valley) a couple of weeks ago doing wine tastings. I was halfway between the first of two tastings and my bed and breakfast in Calistoga. I had a light breakfast. I was STARVING and drunk. I ate the following at a Taco Bell.
2 chicken soft tacos
1 Double Decker taco
At the time it tasted like the greatest meal I have ever had.

From the Chronicles of the Green Mountain Grill: Smoked beer can chicken from last weekend...
IMG_8303.jpg

I was in California (Napa Valley) a couple of weeks ago doing wine tastings. I was halfway between the first of two tastings and my bed and breakfast in Calistoga. I had a light breakfast. I was STARVING and drunk. I ate the following at a Taco Bell.
2 chicken soft tacos
1 Double Decker taco
At the time it tasted like the greatest meal I have ever had.

From the Chronicles of the Green Mountain Grill: Smoked beer can chicken from last weekend...
IMG_8303.jpg
My man Kenny Gregory!

Chicken looking good man

Nah I'm asking aren't chickens plentiful? And chicken isnt cheap. At least not to me.

Yea...more so than pigs.
I guess it depends where you're at...unless youre getting chicken from whole foods or something.

This is how cheap chicken is where I live

That's 87 cents

20180626_163811.jpg

Yea...more so than pigs.
I guess it depends where you're at...unless youre getting chicken from whole foods or something.

This is how cheap chicken is where I live

That's 87 cents

20180626_163811.jpg

Tyson no damn well that chicken ain't natural, fresh or antibiotic or hormone free :lol:

Anyway. Dawg where tf do you live? Those are insane prices.

I would consider chicken to be cheap.

Hell, even at whole foods, I got 14 drumsticks for around 7 and some change.

White meat is a little more expensive but thighs and drumsticks are cheap

Ditto what everyone else said in here...chicken in KC is not cheap. For whatever reason in Denver it was less expensive compared to KC.

Tyson no damn well that chicken ain't natural, fresh or antibiotic or hormone free :lol:

Anyway. Dawg where tf do you live? Those are insane prices.

I live in South Carolina.

All meat can be found cheap pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom