FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I hate when I go to a spot and I ask for HOT sauce, and I get Tabasco sauce.

Usually, people that DON'T look like me don't know the difference

EYE know the difference and I don't look like you.

Tabasco tastes awful to me. Sriracha is whatever. My go to hot sauce is usually some kind of habanero sauce.

people feel this way when you put ketchup on a hot dog instead of mustard... its all preference so i dont get it...

People get really tight about that in certain regions I hear.

Had no idea til that one thread here and everyone was saying only kids put ketchup on their hot dogs :lol:

Tabasco has its time and place, I feel. Great in chili, great on a spicy CFA sandwich, nice on some crappy pizza.

There's no "one size fits all" hot sauce, in my opinion.

Gotta be an onion of sorts on my burger. Raw, pickled, caramelized...doesn't matter. Beef demands that contrast whether it be acid, sweetness, or buttery smoothness.

My only burger necessity is American cheese. Trash in just about all other contexts, but so necessary for it's meltability and flavor on some ground beef.

I like the taste of the burger and any type of pickle hot pickles sweet pickles it don’t matter that’s how I enjoy my burger no cheese just seasoning and spices

Gotta be an onion of sorts on my burger. Raw, pickled, caramelized...doesn't matter. Beef demands that contrast whether it be acid, sweetness, or buttery smoothness.

My only burger necessity is American cheese. Trash in just about all other contexts, but so necessary for it's meltability and flavor on some ground beef.

One of my favorite burgers is also one of the most simple. It's a slider topped with caramelized onions, cheese, and served on a potato roll. Pickles on the side. I come out the joint smelling like onions, but it's worth it.

Screenshot_20171015-041135.jpg

You must try a pickled green tomato. Game. Changer ya hear me
Had a pulled jerk chicken sandwich with pickled green tomato, ranch, and hot sauce on a seeded hero recently. **** delivered.

Also have to go ahead and say that my spicy pickled pineapple came out WAY better than I thought. Need to start finding more ways to incorporate it into recipes. Only ideas I have so far are pork/steak tacos and Polynesian fried chicken sandwiches.

One of my favorite burgers is also one of the most simple. It's a slider topped with caramelized onions, cheese, and served on a potato roll. Pickles on the side. I come out the joint smelling like onions, but it's worth it.

Screenshot_20171015-041135.jpg
White Manna?

If so, I've been meaning to make the trek.

Back
Top Bottom