FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Wendy's 4 for $4 is too clutch.
smokin.gif

You prefer Tabasco vs. Hot Sauce?

I hate when people make this distinction when asking for hot sauce at the house. I always reach for the Tabasco when someone ask for Hot Sauce and they look at me like I didnt understand em. :lol:

Then they lighten up when I go for the Louisiana. It's all the same **** to me. With a different taste of course.

Didnt know people could be too old to use a condiment.
Im just messing....with you. I've brought a happy meal for myself cause I was sad one time (seriously) I wasnt happy cuase it didn't come with the toy I requested. #growmanproblems

I hate when people make this distinction when asking for hot sauce at the house. I always reach for the Tabasco when someone ask for Hot Sauce and they look at me like I didnt understand em. :lol:

Then they lighten up when I go for the Louisiana. It's all the same **** to me. With a different taste of course.
I hate when I go to a spot and I ask for HOT sauce, and I get Tabasco sauce.

Usually, people that DON'T look like me don't know the difference

Panda Express got standalone restaurants tbf.
It DOES but it is still, "Food Court Food."

It DOES but it is still, "Food Court Food."

Now out of all the things, that could be a black thing

How about the mayonnaise and miracle whip thing? My auntie swear it's a difference and only eats miracle whip

Man eye don't know a single white person that thinks tobasco is the same as asking for hot sauce.

Back
Top Bottom