FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Filipino breakfast is something I do miss. Tapsilog or Bangus.

I was also considering trying to make lumpia from scratch, but haven't had the time to do it.

My fam will usually make some on a lazy saturday or sunday. I discovered that spicy Asian chili chicken wing sauce that you can get from the supermarket is way better than the eggroll sauce from Asian markets. It’s actually spicy and a thicker sauce.

My fam will usually make some on a lazy saturday or sunday. I discovered that spicy Asian chili chicken wing sauce that you can get from the supermarket is way better than the eggroll sauce from Asian markets. It’s actually spicy and a thicker sauce.
You talking about Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce? If so, that's my go to!

You talking about Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce? If so, that's my go to!

Oh yea

Probably my favorite sauce

sweet-chili-sauce.jpg

The way you feel about Filipino food is how I feel about Soul Food.

I do NOT understand why it is so expensive. Have a hard time spending money on it since I have grown up eating it.

The way you feel about Filipino food is how I feel about Soul Food.

I do NOT understand why it is so expensive. Have a hard time spending money on it since I have grown up eating it.
Theres so many ingredients in making soul food

@Comparison Ford I take it the thinner/cheaper the cut, the more acceptable it is to marinate it?

Yea but I don't view it as valuable as the price that folks want to sell it.

Skirt steak and flank steak I know people marinate. Especially if used for tacos and **** like that. Thought was talking about steak steak.

Back
Top Bottom