FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

First night on the graveyard shift tonight. Meal-prepped some grilled chicken for the week. Marinades are Gochujang BBQ, Soy/Coconut/Ginger/Garlic, and Italian Dressing:
unnamed.jpg

Question, why don't you butterfly your breasts when cooking?
That thick piece of chicken

Question, why don't you butterfly your breasts when cooking?
That thick piece of chicken
Breasts are dry enough as-is. You want to get a good exterior, but you want some tenderness to it as well. You need to have some thickness to make sure you're not eating a piece of blackened rubber.

Breasts are dry enough as-is. You want to get a good exterior, but you want some tenderness to it as well. You need to have some thickness to make sure you're not eating a piece of blackened rubber.
Makes sense. Is this your approach to methods OTHER than grilling breasts?

I’m the opposite, I always cut chicken breasts in half if i’m grilling or frying cutlets. I like smaller pieces and they cook faster.

Not bad. I guess it has history. I wouldn't go outta my way to eat there. Tommy Burger is better.
Thanks for the info. There is a Tommy Burger close by. I need to do FatBurger again, the last time i had it delivered. I need to sit at the spot and have it.

Crenshaw ain’t gonna be the place to go for tacos.

Guisados- you can find a location closest to you. I’ve only been to echo park and DTLA locations.
Guisados was absolute TRASH when i went.... youre better off going to a late night taco truck or any taco joint on whittier blvd in East LA.
Guisados ruined my taco experience when i visited LA smh

Guisados was absolute TRASH when i went.... youre better off going to a late night taco truck or any taco joint on whittier blvd in East LA.
Guisados ruined my taco experience when i visited LA smh

guisados is whatevers that truck on whittier blvd is good too, or the truck on soto and olympic in east los (posted yelp)

Back
Top Bottom