FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I don't think I've ever had a fast food Turkey burger. Could be the next fast food trend.
fat burger turkey burgers are bomb. However, I gotta use the restroom an hour later. Not like shooting out the anus dump, but one of those where if you couldnt get to a restroom in time, you'd get concerned

fat burger turkey burgers are bomb. However, I gotta use the restroom an hour later. Not like shooting out the anus dump, but one of those where if you couldnt get to a restroom in time, you'd get concerned

:lol:

I haven't been to fatburger in a minute. They're too pricey for me.

that burger cost $12 at 5 guys?!?!?!?

**** looked delicious though. But no fries? I actually despise their fries but for $12, it has to come with something, especially at a place i can eat in the mall.

that burger cost $12 at 5 guys?!?!?!?

**** looked delicious though. But no fries? I actually despise their fries but for $12, it has to come with something, especially at a place i can eat in the mall.

It came with nothing. I dont like their fries either. Toppings are free. And I don't drink soda. So yeah , just the burger.

Nah their cajun fries are good. Y'all wylin.
I can usually do any kind of seasoned fries.

I tried their Cajun fries for the first time by the spot near me for a change of pace and damn. Its not even spicy. Just mad strong with that can in flavor. The scent over powered everything else. All I could really taste was that mix of garlic powder, cayenne, and black pepper.
they give you a **** ton tho
You ain't lying :lol: :pimp:

I think their employees are told to do so.

As we all know you can watch them prepare your meal and every time I saw them prepare fries to go they fill the cup as much as possible, past the brim, put it in the bag and then proceed to dump a second serving of baggiess in to the bag.

:lol: :pimp:

Pink guava juice
IMG_20180529_194038.jpg

Chicken tandoori and naan

IMG_20180529_195039.jpg

Ordered a chicken biryani too

IMG_20180529_195612.jpg

Looking for some ice cream now

IMG_20180529_202333.jpg

The times I have been to 5 Guys, I ordered my fries well done. If you think theybare soggy, do that and/or let the bag get some circulations.

The worst enemy of carryout fried food is suffocation, it leads to sogginess

Back
Top Bottom