FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

gonna head to vegas tomorrow night... needs some more places to eat at... oyster bar at the palace station, echo &rig are the 2 on my list right now..
Tacos el gordo
Inslitas Nayarit (north Vegas; best seafood Mexican place I've ever had)
In n out
Buffet at bellagio
Buffer at Cesar's

I like Oyster Bar, but jesus they need to expand. Got there on a weekday at 4am, had to wait an hour to get a seat then another 20 minutes for dude to make my food. Can't imagine what it's like during the rush.

Last edited:
gonna head to vegas tomorrow night... needs some more places to eat at... oyster bar at the palace station, echo &rig are the 2 on my list right now..
I think there's a spot near Earl of Sandwich that sells lobster tail corndogs. lol

yeah caesars buffet is on the list.. ive been to wicked spoon, earls sandwich, secret pizza, in n out, umami burgers?... ive been to holistein but i never had the billionaire burger, i wanna try that.. is LobsterMe good? theres also a yardbird in the venetian but every time i get to that end of the strip im pretty much done for... oh and i wanna try white castle

Extra crispy chicken fried steak, gouda, sllloooowwww smoked brisket, bourbon bbq sauce, sweet corn and jalapeno creamy coleslaw and pickles on ciabatta.

All day all night ragu & house meatballs, served on garlic toast with ooey gooey mozzerella.

Shaved beef on a toasted roll, provolone and rice vinegar pickled veggies with spicy sauce.

Marinated flatiron steak, curds, cabernet gravy, crispy home fries and glazed spring sweet onions on a toasted roll.

House Italian sausage crepinette, fresh mozzarella, alllll day alllll night ragu on a garlic toast southern biscuit.

Marinated, grilled and sliced skirt steak, chipotle slaw, cilantro pesto and scallion on fried tortillas.

Gochujang basted kielbasa on a roll with whipped ricotta cream cheese, kimchi-jasmine rice arancinis, pickled veggies, spicy sauce and bacon crumble.

Gwai-Lo char siu pork, Muse kim chi-tater tot fried rice, egg, cucumber salad and spicy sauce in a grilled burrito.

Seared pork belly, crispy bacon, ham, gouda, spicy onion marmalade and an egg on a griddled donut.

Marinated flank steak, crispy cheddar rosti, egg and ramp chimichurri on toasted brioche.

Roasted pork shoulder, walnut-arugula pesto, honeycrisp apple slaw and caramelized brie on a brioche bun.

Smashed burger patty, chunky peanut butter, double whipped, jalapeno cream cheese, bacon-strawberry jam on a brioche bun.

Spicy house chorizo, crispy fried potatoes, manchego, egg and garlic scape-cilantro chimichurri on griddled jalapeno cornbread.

Crispy fried, smoked corned beef hash on steam buns with kimchi kraut, Asian inspired 1000 island, cream cheese and scallion.

Slooowwww smoked brisket, sliced thin and piled on a buttermilk biscuit with sharp cheddar, onion rings, cider slaw and Maker's Mark house bbq sauce.

Roasted brisket, Luna, taleggio style cheese whiz, sour bourbon bbq and herbs on a sourdough baguette with glazed cippolini onions.

Marinated chicken breast, sherry vinegar cucumber salad and a mint-parsley sauce on grilled ciabatta.

Hot sauce and buttermilk friedd chicken breast, glazed Nashville style on griddled jalapeno cornbread with white cheddar, sweet n' sour pickles and fried okra.

Applewood smoked brisket, creamy coleslaw, white cheddar, bourbon BBQ and secret sauce on griddled jalapeno cornbread.

Corned beef hash croquette, breaded in cornflakes on a buttermilk biscuit with 'Merican cheese, an egg, herbed hot sauce and bacon jam.

Burger patty on jalapeno cornbread with cheddar, gouda, jalapeno, Dad's chili and onion.

Crispy, spicy cumin lamb in a grilled burrito with jasmine rice, an egg and a cilantro-scallion chimichurri.

Last edited:
Yo, bay area heads. I need some recommendations on some must try places to eat . Im really open to any type of food. Ill be in the union square area btw. TIA

The Shattuck sandwich from Ike's in Berkeley. Fried chicken, "golden bear sauce" (honey mustard-like sauce), jalapeños, lettuce, red onions, bell peppers

Last edited:
A lot of pictures coming your way...
[COLOR=#red]

Mario's Peruvian - La Mirada, CA
Lomo Saltado

Yoshinoya - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Chicken Bowl

Navarro House - Corona, CA
Longgsilog! (lo****nisa, eggs and rice)

Creamistry - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Coffee ice cream w/ oreo and butterfinger...i think lol

In-N-Out - Anaheim, CA
3x3 for me; #2 with animal style fries for my daughter lol

El Ranchito - Corona, CA
Chicken Flautas (2nd best flautas I've ever tried. and they're not taquitos disguised as flautas either lol)

Adobo Omelette

Itchy Foot BBQ and Deli - Victorville, CA
2 Meat Combo - Tri tip and pulled pork

BJ's - Corona, CA
Chocolate Chip Pizookie

Slater's 50/50 - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Peanut Butter and Jellousy

Claim Jumper - Corona, CA
Ultimate Fish and Shrimp

Chocolate Chip Calzone

Jello Cheesecake

Flame Broiler - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Chicken Bowl

Daphne's California Greek - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Combo Plate with gyro and chicken kabob

Baskin Robbins - Corona, CA
Oreo sandwich with Jamoca and Cookies n Cream

Aloha Hawaiian BBQ - Corona, CA
Chicken Katsu and BBQ Chicken

Tilapia - Blackened, Parmesan Crusted and Lemon/Garlic

Burntzilla - Irvine, CA
Fried Chicken Sliders and Tater tots for me; Garlic fries for my daughter

Lunch Box - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Salad Bar (Caesar mix)

Original Thai BBQ - Los Angeles, CA
S-8 Beef Satay

Slickables - Riverside, CA
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich with coffee ice cream

Miguel's Jr. - Corona, CA
Shredded Chicken Taco Salad

Fish Tacos

Fresh Watermelon

Fisherman's Wharf - San Francisco, CA
Clam Chowder Bowl

Super Duper Burger - San Francisco, CA
Mini Burger with Garlic Fries

Guppy Tea House - Anaheim Hills, CA
Dark Chocolate Brick Toast w/ Vanilla ice cream

Scrambler's Cafe - Norco, CA
Captain Mac'Nut French Toast (if you're ever in the area, PLEASE try this dish)

Chorizo Scramble

Chop Stop - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
BBQ Chopparito Bowl

Matiki Island BBQ - Anaheim, CA
Sam's Plate - Beef Ribs

[/COLOR]

Gotta remind myself not to click on this thread anymore.  Been exclusively eating healthy for the past week or so and this is doing nothing good for my willpower.  

How did you like the Uni? Tried it in Vegas once, wasn't a fan of it.
On another note, they now have Sticky Rice & Mango at my favorite Thai restaurant [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
THIS IS EPIC

How did you like the Uni? Tried it in Vegas once, wasn't a fan of it.
On another note, they now have Sticky Rice & Mango at my favorite Thai restaurant [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
THIS IS EPIC

Wasn't a fan as well...basically tasted like creamy sea water to me lol. Definitely a weird food.

Back
Top Bottom