FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Blaze pizza

How did you like the Uni? Tried it in Vegas once, wasn't a fan of it.
On another note, they now have Sticky Rice & Mango at my favorite Thai restaurant [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
THIS IS EPIC

Wasn't a fan as well...basically tasted like creamy sea water to me lol. Definitely a weird food.

Uni tastes like creamy, salty feet.

Yes, the uni was fresh and I've had it multiple times (like 5x at sushi spots, once at the farmer's market where they prep the urchin in front of you).

Yea man lol, I can't mess with it...creamy, salty feet is the perfect description loll. If any of you are in LA...check out Connie and Ted's in WEHO. Great seafood.

I recently had the hyped up pink and purple drinks at Starbucks. They say the pink taste like a strawberry Calpico and the purple taste like a Taro concoction. The pink taste nothing like Calpico but its pretty good. The purple taste nothing like Taro and was just ehh.

Been wanting to try that deep dish, how was it?

I tried it only once, I enjoyed it and slightly ahead of Connie's IMO. But really have try it again when I visit Chicago again. Lou Malnati deliver frozen pies as well as Connie's, might be worth a try.

Chicago pizza :smokin

I'm from NY and love my slices. But appreciate a good deep dish/stuffed.

Don't have to be , I likes it all.

Chicago pizza :smokin

I'm from NY and love my slices. But appreciate a good deep dish/stuffed.

Don't have to be , I likes it all.
Agree with this. Always thought that they should be looked at as different entities.

Frank Pepe's in New Haven is still GOAT though.

Filipino style feast. Seafood galore + pork barbecue. You eat with your hands.

$5 for this tiny *** thing :smh: :stoneface: I got ripped off

Ramen from a Japanese festival in SF.

Back
Top Bottom