Forgive the **** quality

Oxtail, rice and peas, festival, mac n cheese

Hit up the Latin spot every Friday for some empanadas

Korean fried chicken burrito with sirracha and kimchee

Twin Peaks chicken tenders, I was out there every damn game of the finals

Fish tacos

I messes with empanadas b

Fish n Chips; actually craving this right now

I love spicy but that hot sauce from Halal Guys is something else. Had to get that on the side and use it as a dipping sauce.

10 bucks for the regular patter but after taxes it was around 10.75 or something like that. I just gave them 11 bucks and told them to keep the change cause I was pissed lol

I actually had some last week and the hot sauce wasn't as hot as I remembered. They fancy now too, got the white sauce and red sauce in packets now instead of plastic sauce containers.

went to that halal guys twice this week :lol:

10 minute drive + theres like no line when i go :pimp:

and they hook it up with the extra sawce.
The one that just opened up in San Jose?

yeah, on curtner

Roderick Kingsley Roderick Kingsley

could you handle that red sauce? No problem right?
Spice level wasn't a problem, it was just too vinegar-y so I mixed it with the white sauce :pimp:

Definitely not the same as the NY hot sauce then. Their hot sauce is some of the hottest stuff I've ever had. A few drops is all I need. And I like a little heat.

naw, sauce is pretty lit. i dont get any :lol:

I use the same amount of red sauce as the one in NY. Taste the same to me.

I mixed that red sauce with the orange sauce and put it on a asada burrito it was :wow: :smokin

Last edited:
We all got different spice thresholds. Hard to gague if the sauce is slightly less spicy from spot to spot let alone cross country.

Smoke got the best of me after a lot of drinks today. Grabbed a few of my son's french toast sticks (AFTER he went to bed), threw on some ice cream (in between and on top), honey and chopped walnuts....

Last edited:
same here.. I ain't cheap either and I would gladly spend money on food if its good. Just look thru my pics in this thread. I have another SN in here I was using too for a while and another about 100 + pics from Chicago, Seattle and Dallas on my other 3 phones too lazy to post . I wanted Halal Guys but I got San Jose version of Halal Guys
Yall really petty over $3? They gotta ship the food over here on the Westside that sh*t cost money too!

I'm far from cheap and gladly spend money on food, but when some in here have even claimed it doesn't taste the same, that and add to that that NY > Cali in all things, it just makes sense :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom