FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Screen door .. chicken and waffles..
Portland, Oregon

Was out in New Brunswick last week, so I had to get a Fat Sandwich. Grilled chicken, Gyro meat,bacon, cheese, mozzarella sticks, lettuce, tomatos, and bbq sauce. It was heavenly.

Portillo's Italian Beef Sandwich with hot peppers, double dipped. Buena Park, Ca.

El Forastero Carne Asada fries. Stockton, Ca.

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Long Beach, Ca.

Crepevine. Palo Alto, Ca.

Fraiche Frozen Yogurt. Palo Alto, Ca.

Hands down best frozen yogurt I've ever had. Costs an arm and a leg though. 

Sadly, I've changed my lifestyle around since most of these pictures and I haven't eaten out as much as I used to, but hopefully I can continue to contribute some delicious eats! 

Bruxie's Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Waffle with Chili Honey and Cider Slaw. Orange, Ca.

Bruxie's Waffle Fries. Orange, Ca.

Bruxie's Liege waffle with Nutella. Orange, Ca.

Bruxie's Prosciutto & Gruyere Waffle with Prosciutto di Parma, Gruyere, wholegrain mustard and chives. Orange, Ca.

Bruxie's Lobster Roll(a July 4th special) with Vermont Cheddar Apple Pie served with a side of Frozen Wisconsin Custard(Free.99 since my birthday is on July4th and I spend so much damn money here that the owners decided to treat me out for once). Brea, Ca.

Bruxie is the one place I can't give up and I frequent as often as I can when I'm home. The owners always frequent the original two stores and are always super friendly. Service and staff are top notch to go along with awesome food as well. 

^Repped!

What's for breakfast fellas? Got a fat headache and gonna need some coffee in the near future :lol:.

Have a good one fam!

I had Bruxie's for the first time a couple weks ago near Chapman College. Never heard of it until that day and was blown away by how good it was. Any SF heads know of a place similar to that?

I had Bruxie's for the first time a couple weks ago near Chapman College. Never heard of it until that day and was blown away by how good it was. Any SF heads know of a place similar to that?
I move around the bay area alot the past couple years and never really found anything close to Bruxie. Some places will have specials that deal with waffles but as far as a specific waffle place, you're out of luck. Although I've heard of some trucks that I've been wanting to try but Idk when I'll be back in the Bay.

Even my born and raised bay area friends say Bruxie is the one thing in So cal that they love(besides Disneyland)...soo that hold some weight to it right? haha

Butter and Zeus in Santa Clara.

Back
Top Bottom