FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I move around the bay area alot the past couple years and never really found anything close to Bruxie. Some places will have specials that deal with waffles but as far as a specific waffle place, you're out of luck. Although I've heard of some trucks that I've been wanting to try but Idk when I'll be back in the Bay.

Even my born and raised bay area friends say Bruxie is the one thing in So cal that they love(besides Disneyland)...soo that hold some weight to it right? haha

Butter and Zeus in Santa Clara.
Appreciate it y'all.

LOL,

I don't come in here much.. but CHIVA.... you ever eat a home cooked meal bro?!?!

Lol, no hate...just asking. All you do is seem to eat out.

I aint mad though, wish I could shell out dough like that to eat out everyday, cause I would. :smokin

LOL,

I don't come in here much.. but CHIVA.... you ever eat a home cooked meal bro?!?!

Lol, no hate...just asking. All you do is seem to eat out.

I aint mad though, wish I could shell out dough like that to eat out everyday, cause I would. :smokin

Lol, all the time. I just don't take pictures of it... I work three jobs, I better be able to afford a meal or two, lol. Plus, I have a nice gf, who isn't cheap. She'll pay whenever and not complain about it.

top 3 foods i get when im craving take out

panda express
tumblr_kt6hut6Pe71qa27rco1_r1_500.jpg

in n outs
In-N-Out_dd_a.jpg

carne asada fries from albertos
4032344064_e7e4bf5ee5.jpg
All dat food look good as ****! Lol

whoa this thread is still alive :wow: i forgot all about it :lol: i might post some more food later :lol:

It's been a while since I've had some inNout, maybe 2-3 months :lol:, maybe I'll go get some soon.

Crab Cake Benedict with Hash frm Bill's Cafe in San Jose

Ahi Tacos with Sweet Potato Fries frm Gotts Roadside in Napa

Crab Sandwich with Blue Moon frm AT&T Park SF

Assorted Meats frm Seoul Jung in Concord

Last edited:
Any Chicago NTers have some good food spots to recommend? Ill be up there for the marathon this week and looking for good place to grub and sight see.

^
I was thinking about hitting up shake shack today. Will definitely go next time I'm at the nordstrom rack over there.

HNGGGGG THAT BURGER.

I've heard shake shack is damn good, but I may get some inNout tomorrow...

I live in NYC I never had shake shack :smh: I'm one of the pickiest eaters so burgers have always been average for me since I don't eat any sauce besides ketchup/bbq. No dressing no cheese. Whatever makes it special I always strip it so essentially all burgers are the same for me. Sneakerpimp you ever try bareburger? It's pretty good and the shakes are apparently very good. I actually liked it better than 5 napkin.

I live in NYC I never had shake shack :smh: I'm one of the pickiest eaters so burgers have always been average for me since I don't eat any sauce besides ketchup/bbq. No dressing no cheese. Whatever makes it special I always strip it so essentially all burgers are the same for me. Sneakerpimp you ever try bareburger? It's pretty good and the shakes are apparently very good. I actually liked it better than 5 napkin.

That shack burger is gawwwdddd

Anybody recommend better burger places in NYC? :nerd:

That shack burger is gawwwdddd

Anybody recommend better burger places in NYC? :nerd:

Jackson Hole is pretty good :pimp:
Donovan's Pub in Woodside has awesome burgers too

I don't if any of you in here watch those chef shows. I like Top Chef on Bravo, and I used to like Hells Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey. Gordan has this show called Master Chef Jr. with kids from ages 8-13. It is amazing to these kids cooking and doing the challenges the same way the adult chefs do.

Very talented kids.

I don't if any of you in here watch those chef shows. I like Top Chef on Bravo, and I used to like Hells Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey. Gordan has this show called Master Chef Jr. with kids from ages 8-13. It is amazing to these kids cooking and doing the challenges the same way the adult chefs do.

Very talented kids.

Watched it before and they put me to shame :smh:

Back
Top Bottom