FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Are potatoes really bad for you?

It would help if I can incorporate them into my diet.

Such a versatile food
Potatoes are the most versatile food on earth, they are great for you, and you really don't even have to be that moderate. The problem is people add all types of **** to it, including the other **** they ate that day then blame the potato because carbs.

Yea, everyone I know handwashes before throwing their dishes in the DW.

RE: Washing Dishes

I don't view it as a CHORE. I just usually put on a podcast while washing. It is kinda therapeutic .
This is what confuses me. If you handwashing before putting in thr dish washer then whats the point? Midas whale just hand wash all of em 🤷‍♂️ im already committed

I dont mind doing the dishes. Used to always trade favors with my siblings whenever my parents told them to do the dishes.

Dont let the dishes pile up, use it and wash it right after. If you cook, you wash the pan as soon as possible. Saves a lot of time at the sink.

This is what confuses me. If you handwashing before putting in thr dish washer then whats the point? Midas whale just hand wash all of em 🤷‍♂️ im already committed

if you run your dishwasher daily there's probably no point in rinsing prior. i run mine once or twice a week and don't want food covered dishes and silverware sitting in there for that long

i just rinse off as soon as i'm done with something and place in the dishwasher. still saves time because you're not constantly soaping and drying

Our dishwasher is broken, so all hand washing everything for now. I don’t mind because, as I’ve said on here before, I can’t stand the sight of dirty dishes sitting around. In fact, even if I’m not going to get to fully washing my dishes right after I eat, I alway at least rinse them. I never just leave dishes sitting around with food remnants in them (in contrast to my wife, who does that all the time :stoneface: )

(Our dishwasher is difficult to replace because (1) it’s a weird, non-standard size and (2) the way it was put in requires us to pull up some tiles in the kitchen to get it out :frown: )

Last edited:
Used chopsticks
20201203_122925.jpg

I was just curious. I've never done any of them. I'm iffy about randoms handling my food and the ability of certain foods outside of pizza traveling well. I don't know how people get McD's or Taco Bell delivered. That stuff has to be eaten within 5 minutes and even then it's pretty disgusting :lol:

I was just curious. I've never done any of them. I'm iffy about randoms handling my food and the ability of certain foods outside of pizza traveling well. I don't know how people get McD's or Taco Bell delivered. That stuff has to be eaten within 5 minutes :lol:
Nah. Restauranta seal the bags with stickers and staples. Its obvious when somethings been tampered with.

Dont take in Derrick Coleman. Hes old school, he still pays for his groceries with a check.

Back
Top Bottom