FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Nouss Nouss When you make your curry ground turkey dish, what else do you put in there? Potatoes? Peppers? Carrots?

Don't think I've added curry to my ground turkey yet. It definitely depends on if im making a stew with a lot of liquid or just a bit. More liquid calls for more different types of veggies. Below has the aforementioned 3 along with green beens and ginger.
20191112_193912.jpg

20200507_211447.jpg
20201021_052202.jpg
20201016_210739.jpg

Very recently started adding beans, you should try it.

Don't think I've ever seen a table of just men drinking mimosas before :lol:

I don’t know that have, but it’s possible.

There’s a resort near San Diego where we’ve done vacations. There’s a restaurant there that’s right next to the golf course. Breakfast buffet there includes bottomless mimosas. So I’m sure group of dudes have come in there after an early round and all had mimosas.

That said, can’t remember any occasion with my circle of friends when anyone was like, “yo, let’s the the bros together for mimosas this morning...” :lol:

Nothing used to say summer like La Marina, Papasitos and Il Sole in Dyckman
😩 during my *** days it would be il sole one day. Papasito the day after. Then Made in Mexico on friday night. Corcha for sunday brunch.

i hope they last. They are facing a lot of obstacles from certain “neighbors” and thats not even including the **** with this pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom