FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pete's Fresh Market

Arroz Rojo, Salmon, Swai, Chile Chicken Tereyaki
IMG_20201119_135247.jpg

I see you are easily triggered when it comes to cravings. :lol:
What can I say? That pumpkin pecan cupcake looks GOODT and it tastes GOODT too (I have had it before I think either last year or the year before). I am gonna have to make a special trip to Georgetown next week to pick this order up.

I am not the biggest meal person.....I am more of a snack person. So while folks are posting full fledge meals for lunch, I am over here eating cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster and that is what I will call my lunch and dinner. LOL

This. And even then I'm opting for the bloody 99/100.
Yeah I'm a bloody fan too. Will usually be my first order if I'm at a brunch spot, but I only do one then switch up.

Orange Crush's are very popular here (Vodka/Triple Sec/Fresh Squeezed OJ/Splash of Sprite).

Woke up this morning WANTING this.....:emoji_disappointed:

Bacon and cheddar potato donut from The Holy Donut in Portland, Maine

Their donuts are AMAZING! They are all made with Maine potatoes in the mix and I always wake up early to make sure I walk down Exchange Street to get to the store right when they open. The bacon and cheddar (which sells out early) and the dark chocolate sea salt are my ultimate favorites. I dunno what it is with the dark chocolate sea salt, but that is the only donut I ever had where I can save it for the next day and it is not stale. It still tastes as good as it did the day I bought it.

20190210_085248.jpg
20190210_091726.jpg
20190210_092108.jpg

this place is LEGIT

I wish I could give you the flame and 100 like for your comment. LOL I LOVE The Holy Donut and they deserve the hype (though they do not let the hype get to them, which is nice).

every holiday season when i go back home to visit the parents in MA, there's a few donut spots i always hit up (pics to come over the next month as i just landed in boston last night):

Rocco's in Westboro
Union Square Donuts in Somerville
PVD in Providence
Holy Donut in Portland
Dunkin just cause it's what i grew up on :lol:
Kane's in Boston

Last edited:
every holiday season when i go back home to visit the parents in MA, there's a few donut spots i always hit up (pics to come over the next month as i just landed in boston last night):

Rocco's in Westboro
Union Square Donuts in Somerville
PVD in Providence
Holy Donut in Portland
Dunkin just cause it's what i grew up on :lol:
Kane's in Boston
See, now you are going there! LOL I have not been to PVD since the last time I went up to Providence for WaterFire.....I would swing by PVD either on my way to or leaving Tallulah's to grab something sweet to eat later.....MMMMM I have not been to Union Square Donuts though and since I stay in Somerville when I visit Boston, I will have to check them out.

I absolutely love donuts because you can walk around and eat them without getting messy (until you get filled ones, but even then it is not too bad). With other desserts, you have to use an utensil and it is just a bit much to walk around and eat them.

Back
Top Bottom