FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Last couple food pics, from Hook n reel when I was back home in Baltimore

Crab fries
684A4E05-E5AA-47D4-9852-DFE7D491B3F9.jpeg

Fish n chips
864106E2-051A-4A66-A92F-69E8FC8E7D5E.jpeg

Seafood salad
35D22CE7-37CB-4014-8E8D-FCEE7E257B4E.jpeg

That’s all the crab fries they gave you or you ate some?

What kind of fish? Looks like fried chicken

Looks more like a steak sandwich than a Philly. My fat *** will still eat that tho :lol:
Yeah honestly they went cheap on the steak too :smh: the bottom half only had that thin strip of steak on there and under that was all lettuce :smh:

Some spot called chicken and whiskey in dc. Americanized peruvian. We got a bunch of things to sample. The stewed chicken (not pictured) and those roll things were the best.

Plantain strips
Guacamole
Wrap-chicken, yuca fries, fried rice, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, and their sauce
Rolls-chicken, smoked gouda, and corn
4BD0A7C3-99FD-4DD0-9C2B-EBEB408C2982.jpeg

I’ll Never Forget Going There And Them Telling Me They Don’t Have Jack Daniels...

Learning They Don’t Want The “Jack Daniels Crowd”... :rolleyes

And Realizing I’m “The Jack Daniels” Crowd. :frown:

There’s been a few times in here that people have posted “Philly Cheesesteaks” that haven’t matched my understanding of what a Philly Cheesesteaks is, based on the ones I’ve eaten. I’m going to blame it on restaurants getting a little loose with that label.

Disclaimer: Everything I've posted has been Steak N Cheeses. None of that philly cheese whiz crap around here.

So I guess the Crown Royal crowd, which I’m firmly in, is probably out there too?

I Don’t Think They Had It Cuz I Would Have Went For That. Can’t Recall This Was A Few Yrs Back

They Have A Huge Variety, Bartenders Seemed Very Knowledgable About The Brands And Taste. Would Recommend Popping By If Ever In DC

I stopped getting whiz on my steaks the last few years... it makes it salty and alters the taste of the steak

Back
Top Bottom