FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_20200619_154224.jpg

Jerk chicken, peas and rice, sweet plantain. I had some sorrel but I killed it already :lol:
Look at all those plantains. God bless that establishment

Usual Chinese spot been closed. Went to Mr Chau but everything looked like they been sitting out too long so went to a spot closer to home. They just poured sweet and sour sauce over the pork. No pineapple and bell peppers :smh: Doesn't even look like Kung pao chicken. Rice kinda dry. I hate wasting food/money so I still finished it 😔
Not sure if the regular dishes look like this or they make it this way to cater to the lunch crowd. This is a definition of American Chinese food.
IMG_20200619_115435.jpg

Usual Chinese spot been closed. Went to Mr Chau but everything looked like they been sitting out too long so went to a spot closer to home. They just poured sweet and sour sauce over the pork. No pineapple and bell peppers :smh: Doesn't even look like Kung pao chicken. Rice kinda dry. I hate wasting food/money so I still finished it 😔
Not sure if the regular dishes look like this or they make it this way to cater to the lunch crowd. This is a definition of American Chinese food.
IMG_20200619_115435.jpg

@PoweredbyMSG

Back
Top Bottom