FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

After a 12 mile run, I deserve it :lol:
:lol: Funny because that would be the rest EYE wouldn't do it. I would feel like what I did was cancelled out.

If I workout early, that tends to create a block in my head when it comes to eating unhealthy food.

How was the run though? ANd where are you now? You are almost as bad as solewoman solewoman with the being in a new state each week. :lol:

:lol: Funny because that would be the rest EYE wouldn't do it. I would feel like what I did was cancelled out.

If I workout early, that tends to create a block in my head when it comes to eating unhealthy food.

How was the run though? ANd where are you now? You are almost as bad as solewoman solewoman with the being in a new state each week. :lol:

The first half of the run was good until the sun came up. The humidity here is no joke. I don’t see how people can run with a mask.

I’m back in Louisiana - I have two more weeks here then I’m off to Greece for 10 days.

I usually eat light after a run but I fast since 3pm yesterday for this sole purpose. :lol: I have the same ideal as you but I figured, I can even it out for this. :lol:

The first half of the run was good until the sun came up. The humidity here is no joke. I don’t see how people can run with a mask.

I’m back in Louisiana - I have two more weeks here then I’m off to Greece for 10 days.

I usually eat light after a run but I fast since 3pm yesterday for this sole purpose. :lol: I have the same ideal as you but I figured, I can even it out for this. :lol:

I feel you man. Keep chronicling your days. Always enjoy hearing your stories and seeing your posts.

Wassup with Cuz? You place an order for today? :lol:

I feel you man. Keep chronicling your days. Always enjoy hearing your stories and seeing your posts.

Wassup with Cuz? You place an order for today? :lol:

She been cooking food I don’t eat :lol:

Red Beans and Rice with Pork Chops
Spaghetti with shrimp and ground beef
Homemade Boudin with White Beans

I don’t get picky with her because she’s doing me a favor. However, we’re having a bday party for my cousin - outside. So I’m sure she going to cook food I can eat.

I swear if I see another crawfish boil, I’m going to tilt the pot over. Tired of crawfish.

All that work for that little bit of meat. :lol:

Grine Grine

How is the mosquito population down there? DC is essentially swamp area and we got it bad, so I ASSUME yall have it worse than us.

Are yall doing the party in a park or something?

Grine Grine

How is the mosquito population down there? DC is essentially swamp area and we got it bad, so I ASSUME yall have it worse than us.

Are yall doing the party in a park or something?

Them mosquitos bump into you like a crowd in Times Square on NYE. It’s everywhere and they’re ruthless.

I never knew DC was a swamp area. Is there a particular part?

The party is by my cousin’s house.

On my side of town, NorthEast DC, there are many Marshes and Aquatic Gardens around here.

ALso, there was a well in my backyard which was built over years ago.

So if I go in my backyard, I gotta put on long sleeves, skull cap, etc.

I can't imagine a world in which Sour Patch Kids ice cream tastes appealing.

I really don't understand "them" putting SPK in SWEET stuff.

I saw some damn SPK's Chips Ahoy. WHY? Why does that makes sense?

1592577552400.png

anyone else not seeing flank or skirts steaks around anywhere?

haven't seen them in the grocery store in weeks. stopped by the butcher shop earlier and they had ONE flank which i bought

seems like every other cut has been easy enough to find but those two

sushi or bbq later?

been wanting sushi then i saw a video of bbq on youtube and want brisket

decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom