FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The SNOBS don't get IT.
Same as the tired Pizza convo that always comes up.

Someone says they ate Pizza Hut/Dominos/Papa Johns and the, "How could you eat there" comments come out.

AS IF, one HAS to only eat at Mom's and Pops pizza spots because they are better.

Nah, sometimes folks just want to eat Chain Pizza.

It doesn't mean anything other than THAT.

for all y’all saying chipotle is whatever and shouldn’t be compared cause it’s just meat and rice and vegetables...
Change the cuisine
what if that chipotle dude founded a jerk chicken and oxtails fast food restaurant ?
And said it’s just meat rice and beans...it’ll do
Using your scenario, I wouldn't compare Pepsi Co. 's Jerk Chicken Cafe to an actual Jamaican Restaurant. I would view it as "McDonalds."

Nothing wrong with a grown up T Bell though.
Imo. there is something very wrong with it but that’s a whole other conversation.

But I get it. it’s convenient. These are low quality American restaurants that people enjoy.
kind of like how people enjoy drake.
i just honestly don’t enjoy it though. It’s not good to me.

is it the convenience that sells you the most?

is it the convenience that sells you the most?
I tend to only eat out around my job.

There are many food spots near my job.

SOmetimes I simply WANT Chipotle. I want something solid, simple, basic, and clean (how I order).

It is no more convenient that going elsewhere. (My experience)

I tend to only eat out around my job.

There are many food spots near my job.

SOmetimes I simply WANT Chipotle. I want something solid, simple, basic, and clean (how I order).

It is no more convenient that going elsewhere. (My experience)
If this is true, then maybe it’s regional. Cause chipolte is not good. And that would be the popular opinion. If you were to suggest chipolte or Taco Bell for lunch, down here everyone would look at you funny.

If this is true, then maybe it’s regional. Cause chipolte is not good. And that would be the popular opinion. If you were to suggest chipolte or Taco Bell for lunch, down here everyone would look at you funny.
Well it is a good thing taste is a subjective thing.

It doesn't matter how much of a "popular opinion" it is.

It's fast casual. It's better than it's competitors like Qdoba and Cal Tort. Nobody is saying it's great. It's cool for what it is.

Get a solid meal of rice/beans/protein/toppings.

Yes, better options exist.

I would prefer to eat CHipotle for lunch vs. Authentic Mexican considering the density of the calories.

I hate eating heavy during lunch and authentic tacos/Mexican would kill all afternoon production.

Chipotle would be the easy selection.

I would prefer to eat CHipotle for lunch vs. Authentic Mexican considering the density of the calories.

I hate eating heavy during lunch and authentic tacos/Mexican would kill all afternoon production.

Chipotle would be the easy selection.
this makes sense cause what you are describing doesn't sound good.
diet food never really is in comparison.

So that brings us back to the INITIAL point of not comparing.

Thanks for your cooperation.
i was talking taste and flavor though
you are speaking in a practical point of view. which is why i asked if the convenience is the part that sells you.
that actually makes your responses make more sense. its just not good to me...and obviously other people agree.

i was talking taste and flavor though
you are speaking in a practical point of view. which is why i asked if the convenience is the part that sells you.
that actually makes your responses make more sense. its just not good to me...and obviously other people agree.
Yea, you have said it about 6 times already.

:lol: @ You keep feeling the need to mention others agree as if that matters.

Yea I wasn't though. You assumed I was. I was talking about the whole package/purpose.
yeah i see...i edited my post.
it's not good it's just what you want for practical reasons.

i would never want something not good...especially pay for. i also don't eat fast food like that

Back
Top Bottom