FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

can you make this same argument for chinese food?
i swear panda express came up one time in here.
SOme people LOVE Panda Express.

Sometimes they have a taste for PANDA and not authentic Chinese Food.

It doesn't mean anything other than THEY WANT PANDA

:lol: :lol:

i can't do this again but i have the same rebuttal. it's disgusting
but forreal panda express is actually bad for you so this is a little different.
at least chipotle you can create your own flavorless meal but it's real meat.

:lol: :lol:

i can't do this again but i have the same rebuttal. it's disgusting
but forreal panda express is actually bad for you so this is a little different.
at least chipotle you can create your own flavorless meal but it's real meat.
They are in business so clearly no matter what you and "popular opinion" says, people think it tastes good.

But you can feel they are nasty.

Found this ice cream at Vons last night
DFC08027-1876-495A-B1AD-83BA6649422B.jpeg

was craving a banana split/sundae and ended up having all the items I needed for it :pimp:
CC5A7F61-C7F7-476B-8DCD-D545696F7747.jpeg

for all y’all saying chipotle is whatever and shouldn’t be compared cause it’s just meat and rice and vegetables...
Change the cuisine
what if that chipotle dude founded a jerk chicken and oxtails fast food restaurant ?
And said it’s just meat rice and beans...it’ll do

And it’s not like we are comparing it to a fine dining restaurant...there are cheaper authentic taquerias everywhere that are head and shoulders above that American bastardization Of mexican food. Go to a michoacána and you will immediately taste the difference.

I think the reason why y’all have that attitude is y’all must not have a lot of Mexican restaurants near you and that’s completely understandable. But we all know once your palate become more experienced in a certain type of food you no longer can settle for piss poor renditions of it.
chipolte is just a grown up Taco Bell.

would you go to a jerk chicken spot only non Jamaicans go to?

I only check Oleg for jerk chicken, yuhzeeit
Chill mane, Ive been cooling it on the carbs. Just yesterday, leftover General Tso's. Less rice, more veggies.

20200618_213631.jpg

I was tight they didnt put any peppers in there smh.

My you've changed. Its like i dont even know you anymore ahk

can you make this same argument for chinese food?
i swear panda express came up one time in here.
I've been tricked into eating food from Panda express twice in my life and I still don't know how people swear down that this is something good. It tastes like eating a bowl of candy.

i would assume that cinnamon toast crunch ice cream is good... my friend owns an ice cream shop and that is one of his flavors and it was pretty good...

Back
Top Bottom