FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Brisket, chicken, cabbage and hash n rice from Willie Jewell’s BBQ
C93D0CB2-913B-4ED8-A161-5C7CDACEF495.jpeg

Was this any good? Doesn't look like it was

Went to Scottsdale recently cuz everything open there, they had a bunch of Chicago style restaurants which was funny to see. A couple were on point tho 🔥🔥🔥

if anyone goes 3 places I’d check out are:

Oreganos
Bootleggers (was on DDD)
Toms BBQ (get the platter w spicy sauce)

we went to diego pops and barrio queen for Mexican and they were just aight to me idk, SoCal where it’s at for the tacos

What can I say, I was feeling adventurous? Sidenote: I can honestly say ribs at bbq restaurants always pale in comparison to steakhouses. The brisket, pulled pork, and chicken usually live up to the hype

Unless this is for the kids, you got fleeced.

Oh the iron knee here
Maybe you were blocked. :lol:

:rofl: this got me
that was me before mariko got up outta here

Food thread byke!

Damn, campbells soup in the fake sbs had you afraid to come in here :smh:
marikomorose marikomorose could never

Kid would probably eat the breadsticks with syrup or something and use an adidas superstars box as his table.

Recs for Charleston? Southwest has $100 round trip flights and I'm thinking about going next month for a few days. Never been.

Know someone that works in the industry down there that has given me a bunch, but just wanna see where y'all have been.

Where's the cheese
And not enough sour cream
Sincerely nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
cheese went right on top of hot chicken so it could melt. I know didn’t want to od on the sour cream.

Recs for Charleston? Southwest has $100 round trip flights and I'm thinking about going next month for a few days. Never been.

Know someone that works in the industry down there that has given me a bunch, but just wanna see where y'all have been.

Definitely get some she crab soup from anywhere downtown on market street. Also hit the fudge and ice cream shop on the corner of the historic market entrance.

also peninsula grill is fire. Get a slice of coconut cake. I don’t like coconut but it’s damn good. For my dads birthday all he wanted was a whole coconut cake. It was like $75 and he refused to share.

Last edited:

Nah we good take your crab cake reviews elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom