FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Here are my protein and bun choices for Sloppy Joes currently:

D0CA9686-A707-42AF-AAD1-74CCD8820D7F.jpeg
625C725E-EC48-4D4E-B88A-D813090BDF91.jpeg

Heads up to anyone with Hulu. If you have a Hulu account you can apply a promo code to Uber eats where its 25% off up to 5 orders. Should cover any delivery fee if you're craving something but don't wanna go out

Heads up to anyone with Hulu. If you have a Hulu account you can apply a promo code to Uber eats where its 25% off up to 5 orders. Should cover any delivery fee if you're craving something but don't wanna go out
Never felt good having a stranger
not affiliated with the restaurant
Pick up my food

What about it looks GOOD?
Because I have never looked at a macaroni salad and said, "That looks good."

Help me understand

I have had macaroni salad in the past that I thought a good ratio of creaminess/tang/sweetness in the dressing, complimented by the crunch of vegetable pieces (either Bell Pepper or Pickles) in the mixture. Those salads looked like the one in the Comparison Ford Comparison Ford ’s picture, which is why I said it looked good to me.

I dunno why all the damn local pizza spots take anywhere from an hour to 2 hours to deliver a damn pizza. It’s been like that pre-corona and these spots are all under 5 minutes away from me. My go to spot doesn’t seem to deliver right now and they were fast, usual wait was 20-40 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom