FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'd rather make my own at home, but when that is not an option... probably Culver's or Wendy's because 5 Guys is too damn high. I'll honestly go for whatever is cheaper with a coupon.

If I go to a Mexican restaurant then I'm ordering Mexican food. I remember when I was a kid my mom used to take me out to eat at the time because she didn't like to cook and she would get pissed off when I ordered a burger. I kinda feel her now but honestly if my kid acts the sane way then I'm saving money by not yaking him to restaurants like that until he can really appreciate it... or I am just gonna cook I guess because that makes the most sense...

I'd rather make my own at home, but when that is not an option... probably Culver's or Wendy's because 5 Guys is too damn high. I'll honestly go for whatever is cheaper with a coupon.

If I go to a Mexican restaurant then I'm ordering Mexican food. I remember when I was a kid my mom used to take me out to eat at the time because she didn't like to cook and she would get pissed off when I ordered a burger. I kinda feel her now but honestly if my kid acts the sane way then I'm saving money by not yaking him to restaurants like that until he can really appreciate it... or I am just gonna cook I guess because that makes the most sense...

Help me understand your mother's reasoning please. Why is getting a burger an issue?

She didn't like to cook but what DID yall eat at home on the regular?

Her reasoning was that I shouldn't always order a hamburger at "nice" restaurants because you can get that anywhere I believe.

Her reasoning was that I shouldn't always order a hamburger at "nice" restaurants because you can get that anywhere I believe.
Oh you were talking about NICE restaurants. I took it as simply leaving the house tp est PERIOD. ("eating out."

Based on that, yes I get her reasoning.

My omelette confidence is ruined, how do you recover from this?
20200501_155325.jpg

But, I am not against making a flavored, loose ground protein sandwich but I damn sure wouldn't use MANWICH to make it.

I can brown my own protein, add my own flavors but I think eating it on a hamburger bun doesn't make sense from a structural POV. I would probably use a Sub roll.

But, I am not against making a flavored, loose ground protein sandwich but I damn sure wouldn't use MANWICH to make it.

I can brown my own protein, add my own flavors but I think eating it on a hamburger bun doesn't make sense from a structural POV. I would probably use a Sub roll.
You ever had a chopped cheese?

I probably haven’t had a sloppy joe in over a decade, but saucy ground meat is in other things like tacos which you also eat with your hands

chilli cheese dogs
Jamaican patties

Back
Top Bottom