FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

9DA0E61F-7AEA-4E78-A0E7-C45947346EB7.jpeg

only thing good about the cereal was the raisins in it.
7446144F-6C9A-412F-8200-7466FDC42661.jpeg

burgers for dinner. Trying my best not to
eat out as much. I deleted my doordash and uberEats account. Trying to do better with my hard earn $$$$.
Been looking for a decent tasting healthy-ish cereal.

Yeah, kinda pricey but I think it does it’s job of satisfying the taste of childhood cereal without being SO bad for you Pretty well.

I kind of like the fruity and the chocolate flavors. The frosted flavor tastes too much like imitation sugar in my opinion.

I think it’s worth a shot.

Yeah, kinda pricey but I think it does it’s job of satisfying the taste of childhood cereal without being SO bad for you Pretty well.

I kind of like the fruity and the chocolate flavors. The frosted flavor tastes too much like imitation sugar in my opinion.

I think it’s worth a shot.
Is it worth 10 a box though?

9DA0E61F-7AEA-4E78-A0E7-C45947346EB7.jpeg

only thing good about the cereal was the raisins in it.
7446144F-6C9A-412F-8200-7466FDC42661.jpeg

burgers for dinner. Trying my best not to
eat out as much. I deleted my doordash and uberEats account. Trying to do better with my hard earn $$$$.
you prefer oat milk to almond? I like almond but just want to try some different ones

Target said they have that oat milk in store but when I went (to two) they didnt have them. Didn't even have an alternate brand. Not sure if they sold out or just didn't have them. Should've went to Walmart. I get the almond/coconut but want to try oat milk.

I like oat milk. Forget which brand has an extra creamy option that's good too. It is what it is though, a milk substitute, not "like milk". Allergic to raw almonds, so I stay away from the milk.

you prefer oat milk to almond? I like almond but just want to try some different ones
I prefer store bought oat milk over store bought almond milk. Almond from the store have a weird taste and texture. When my wife make almond milk, it’s off the hook.
This is the brand of almond milk we used in the past.
262A550E-1C60-4D9B-BE21-65552E6FF015.jpeg

Target said they have that oat milk in store but when I went (to two) they didnt have them. Didn't even have an alternate brand. Not sure if they sold out or just didn't have them. Should've went to Walmart. I get the almond/coconut but want to try oat milk.
I like oat milk. Forget which brand has an extra creamy option that's good too. It is what it is though, a milk substitute, not "like milk". Allergic to raw almonds, so I stay away from the milk.
Oatly and the Trader Joe’s brand have a closer to milk consistency. “Thick” and creamy, and goes great with coffee.
Oatly chocolate milk is pretty good.

I prefer store bought oat milk over store bought almond milk. Almond from the store have a weird taste and texture. When my wife make almond milk, it’s off the hook.
This is the brand of almond milk we used in the past.
262A550E-1C60-4D9B-BE21-65552E6FF015.jpeg
Try the target brand Simply Balanced. We exclusively use the unsweetened vanilla for regular standalone drinking and unsweetened original for smoothies and mixins.

I work for Target. We do carry it, and at least at my stores, it’s very difficult to keep in stock. My specific demographic I deal with loves alternative mills, and this is the newest trend as of late.

Back
Top Bottom