FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_20190918_135008_741.jpg

If you guys are ever in Santa Monica, go to Bay Cities Deli for this treasure.

Anyone have a good beef birria and consommé recipe? I have some chuck roast in the fridge I want to cook

If we're talking sandwiches, I made a point to hit up Se-Port Deli a few days ago during my "eat like you hate yourself" tour. Se-Port is considered to be one of the best delis on Long Island, and I had to get their most famous sandwich--The Gasm: chicken cutlet, bacon, melted mozzarella, cole slaw, and Russian dressing on a garlic bread hero:

0.jpg

If we're talking sandwiches, I made a point to hit up Se-Port Deli a few days ago during my "eat like you hate yourself" tour. Se-Port is considered to be one of the best delis on Long Island, and I had to get their most famous sandwich--The Gasm: chicken cutlet, bacon, melted mozzarella, cole slaw, and Russian dressing on a garlic bread hero:

0.jpg
feel like if you live in Long Island you gotta hit this place up at least once in your life. Was in port Jeff for work earlier this year and man those sandwiches are a work of art

0.jpg
Whats russian dressing?

Back
Top Bottom