FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Last “eat like you hate yourself” meal of the 2010s:
7D90FE12-421E-47E7-90EB-AAA912A68E0B.jpeg

Ran out of sweet baby rays and decided to try something new so I got this
ADF8461D-F255-4EE1-9AFD-B860490993AB.png

Trash

too thin and it didn’t really taste like anything tbh :lol:

gonna stick with SBR but gonna try out some other sauces. I never really ate bbq sauce until like 2 years ago

Last edited:
had a pulled pork burrito at this new Mexican spot I went to... this spot was way better than the Mexican spot by my job...they weren't cheap with the meat... the second bite is after I ate some of it lol
20191231_125420.jpg

20191231_125824.jpg
Where
And what’s the name of the place

Just to re-hash the Shake Shack vs. In N' Out debate one last time for this decade, I solidified my stance on both burgers after I had finished my meal today:

In N' Out makes a great fast food burger, whereas Shake Shack just makes a great burger.

People complain about the price of Shake Shack burgers, but that double Shackburger is worth the price of admission.

Ran out of sweet baby rays and decided to try something new so I got this
ADF8461D-F255-4EE1-9AFD-B860490993AB.png

Trash

too thin and it didn’t really taste like anything tbh :lol:

gonna stick with SBR but gonna try out some other sauces. I never really ate bbq sauce until like 2 years ago

What I tell you about playing those away games.

The Gravy Coop w/ pork belly from Jam Cafe in Vancouver BC.
EC1B5EFB-4418-4CDE-9FFD-40166A88AA7E.jpeg
Definitely recommend checking it out just be prepared to wait unless you go right before they open. No reservations. Waited in line 40 mins to see what the hype was about and it didn’t disappoint.

Copped a quarter pounder, that **** was definitely not "fresh, made to order". You can tell a cooked frozen pattie. Tried it when it first started and it was made to order, but still tasted like McDs. Franchises be doing their own ****.

Back
Top Bottom