Rice
Chicken
Sour cream
Extra sour cream
Cheese
Extra cheese
Extra extra cheese

no guac :frown:

Have any fellow NY’ers been to Hometown BBQ in Red Hook? Going there tomorrow. Pumped to specifically try the pastrami bacon.

I don’t like salsa
"Wet" items don't belong in a BUrrito because they just end up making the whole thing messy. Main reason why I always avoid tomatoes when putting a burrito together. Anything with passable liquid, nah.

I will dabble some hot sauce on it PER bite but on the inside of the burrito, nah.

"Wet" items don't belong in a BUrrito because they just end up making the whole thing messy. Main reason why I always avoid tomatoes when putting a burrito together. Anything with passable liquid, nah.

I will dabble some hot sauce on it PER bite but on the inside of the burrito, nah.

Beans are wet

Dragonfruit smoothie bowl.
Smoothie includes frozen dragon fruit bars (@whole foods) agave, frozen blueberry, organic unflavored pea protein by Anthony’s (Amazon) missing apple juice btw.

Topped off with:
Hemp seeds granola
Chia seeds
Strawberries
Almond butter

BFC75369-BC00-46D8-90C2-65B594C00682.jpeg
Had dragonfruit 2x, just can’t get down with the taste of it. Such a pretty fruit though.

Beans are wet
Juice is usually drained when beans are placed inside the burrito.

There isn't an extended amount of liquid captured inside.

Technically everything but the rice is "wet" but I am concerned with the structure of the burrito and avoiding JUICES inside.

Had dragonfruit 2x, just can’t get down with the taste of it. Such a pretty fruit though.
Dragon Fruit always looked like, "Deadman's Fingers" from crabs to me. But this is the fruit that folks swear by has the texture strong enough to replace meat in certain dishes.

I will try it one day.

WHIch one did you eat? White, pink/red, or yellow inside???
I eat for its benefits. Last time I ate dragon fruit, it was white with no flavor. The pink one hard to find, but they sell it frozen for some reason.

This bowl is definitely a new staple of mine. Gonna eat it at least 1-2 a week.

WHIch one did you eat? White, pink/red, or yellow inside???
I eat for its benefits. Last time I ate dragon fruit, it was white with no flavor. The pink one hard to find, but they sell it frozen for some reason.

This bowl is definitely a new staple of mine. Gonna eat it at least 1-2 a week.

White on the inside. Is it possible
To know the color before opening it ?

Dragonfruit smoothie bowl.
Smoothie includes frozen dragon fruit bars (@whole foods) agave, frozen blueberry, organic unflavored pea protein by Anthony’s (Amazon) missing apple juice btw.

Topped off with:
Hemp seeds granola
Chia seeds
Strawberries
Almond butter

BFC75369-BC00-46D8-90C2-65B594C00682.jpeg
Ever thrown in an Açaí packet in there? Also if you don’t have nut allergies I find almond milk as a great addition instead of juice/water

Back
Top Bottom