FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

need to see pics of their other pizzas
cause im not impressed
:lol: @ them needing to say they was in spideman

It used to be better yrs ago when they were in their original hole in the wall location on the corner of Bleecker and Carmine. They moved down the block a long time ago now and its been downhill ever since. They also opened up another location on Fulton St. Its just average

just peeped there's one in Mid City...

is it the same people? Might have to do that next time on that side of town.
Yeah it’s operated by the same people. The other one is called Aduke African cuisine and the one I went to was Aduke Nigerian cuisine so the menus may be slightly different

It used to be better yrs ago when they were in their original hole in the wall location on the corner of Bleecker and Carmine. They moved down the block a long time ago now and its been downhill ever since. They also opened up another location on Fulton St. Its just average
enjoy the honesty

Had a taste for some hole in the wall BBQ the other day. This hit the spot.

Uncle J’s
South side, Chicago

Rib Tips with Hot Links
Turkey Tips
Spicy BBQ sauce on the side

Fries were buns though

9FE5685F-8266-4E0B-B026-C343D6F6BA5C.jpeg

Had a taste for some hole in the wall BBQ the other day. This hit the spot.

Uncle J’s
South side, Chicago

Rib Tips with Hot Links
Turkey Tips
Spicy BBQ sauce on the side

Fries were buns though

9FE5685F-8266-4E0B-B026-C343D6F6BA5C.jpeg
What’s the meat on top of the fries?

If it's delivery tho and sometimes round here it can get to negative 20? I don't really mind then tbh
Better ask your employer to pay you more according to weather conditions.

************* be acting like they doing you a favor for doing their job.

Like **** you about to tip your mailman every day?

Question for the food threadgoers.

What is your personal stance on what stage of ripeness to eat fruit?

Example: I will only eat bananas just after they pass from being green. First day or two of being yellow. My wife won't eat them until they have spots all over them and they are soft.
I like grapes when they are firm and barely give when you squeeze them. Wife likes them when they get softer and especially when they start to turn a little and have a sort of alcohol flavor.

Curious if any of it is regional, cultural or simply dictated by economics at times.

Example: I will only eat bananas just after they pass from being green. First day or two of being yellow. My wife won't eat them until they have spots all over them and they are soft.
I like grapes when they are firm and barely give when you squeeze them. Wife likes them when they get softer and especially when they start to turn a little and have a sort of alcohol flavor.

Curious if any of it is regional, cultural or simply dictated by economics at times.

Agree with your stance. My girl is the same way. The bananas have spots all over, then she eats em. I DESPISE them like that lol

My taste in this regard is about the same as yours. I prefer to eat fruit as soon it turns ripe. The softer/mushier the fruit gets, the less I like it, generally speaking.

Taste wise, y'all buggin eating under ripened fruit.
If it's a matter of consistency I kinda understand, but your shortchanging yourself.

I might have to make a little trip to this place at some point soon. I see DC Brau brewery is right next door too.

It’s in the hood for sure. The owner of the brewery gave my husband a tour. Said it was very dope

Your wife is weird b.

Spotty bananas is somewhat pushing it. Just not super black spots and streaks

Only thing worse is if she preferred grapes with wrinkled skin and sour.

Firm and bursting with flavor is the best time to eat grapes.

Damn now I want some grapes

Back
Top Bottom