FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I did turkey for our family thanksgiving last
year. Roasted at 450 the whole way through to get the skin super crisp. Breastuses still came out juicy because of the extensive brining and air drying I did beforehand.

0F695BEA-53F5-4DA6-B932-252478F7B0F4.jpeg

I thought it turned out well and it was one of the first times that there was no leftover turkey after dinner

We were talking about what to make for thanksgiving this year with the fam last month and I was ready to do it again but one of my cousins mentioned my turkey last year was “slightly burnt” :stoneface: so I told him he could do it this year :lol:

:lol: That is funny.

My Jamaican spot closed and in its place, a Nigerian spot opened.

Im already in love. More than 2 plantains and they thick. The container had some weight to it they gave so much food.

Jollof Rice Combo with Beef, spinach and plantains at Aduke Nigerian Cuisine in Inglewood. :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

076BCA76-F77A-4C91-B852-B22A79CB78AC.jpeg
E60D040C-3EB7-4FCC-B5D7-794F429E1B14.jpeg

need to see pics of their other pizzas
cause im not impressed
:lol: @ them needing to say they was in spideman

In the pizzas defense, that pic was taken after about 45 minutes on the subway from Manhattan to BK.

It would probably “look” better before that but still tastes fantastic after a quick reheat.

My Jamaican spot closed and in its place, a Nigerian spot opened.

Im already in love. More than 2 plantains and they thick. The container had some weight to it they gave so much food.

Jollof Rice Combo with Beef, spinach and plantains at Aduke Nigerian Cuisine in Inglewood. :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

076BCA76-F77A-4C91-B852-B22A79CB78AC.jpeg
E60D040C-3EB7-4FCC-B5D7-794F429E1B14.jpeg
just looked it up...
that plate really $19 doe?

just peeped there's one in Mid City...

is it the same people? Might have to do that next time on that side of town.

Back
Top Bottom