FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Went back to Wandering Goose for their Fried Chicken Friday's last friday for dinner.

Biscuits are still the bomb.

fried chicken, pimento mac & cheese, mashed potatoes & gravy, biscuits with jam.

also had ayce kbbq for dinner on saturday. :smokin

Big time In-N-Out fan here... but i'll go out and say that Animal Style Fries are the most overrated food in history.

Burgers are light years ahead of fast food chains, but as mentioned before... don't expect it to be life altering.

Definitely a must-try if you're near one.

also had ayce kbbq for dinner on saturday. :smokin

Oh. My. God. That dish of meat looks amazing. Pause.

As for me, I had some left over BBQ pork and fried rice for lunch that my mom made last night. My family is 100% Italian but she cooks Asian food almost as good as any restaurant I've been to. I don't eat fried rice when I go out anymore. Only my mom's homemade fried rice. It's that good.

The best homemade Italian food I've ever had was made by a Korean American lady (she was married to an Italian American). She learned from her mother in law & her grand mother in law.

This lady made noodles of all kind from scratch & her gravy/ragu was to die for.

That plate your moms made looks great...

Last edited:
Best risotto and spaghetti i've eaten was at some island resort in the Philippines. I was like damn, this is some amazing pasta in Asia.

Never heard of sticky rice and mango together. I'm down to try it since I've eaten sticky rice and mango separately haha.

Speaking of mango, didn't post this couple days ago. Tofu pudding with mango/puree.

Today for lunch. Butter chicken.

With onion naan(top) and garlic naan(bottom). I don't know if anyone else does this but I eat the naan with the sauce first then the protein last.

Sank my jaws into this monster about a week ago. Burger was giant, picture doesn't do it justice. 1/2 patty piled with cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms, bacon, egg with cheese and ham, and of course lettuce and tomato. By far the biggest burger I have ate, felt terrible after though.

Last edited:
Was digging through my phone backups on my laptop.. Fell upon lots of food pics..

breakfast plate consisting of eggs, bacon, toast & home fries with a side of biscuits at The Commons in Woodinville.

beef chowmein, salted fish & chicken fried rice, mongolian beef, and salt & pepper pork chops from Honey Court in Seattle.

deconstructed corned-beef hash at Skillet Diner in Seattle.

chicken medallions with cranberry stuffing and assorted vegetables from Girardi's Osteria in Edmond's.

some hazelnut macchiato thing from Starbucks.

Last edited:
Sank my jaws into this monster about a week ago. Burger was giant, picture doesn't do it justice. 1/2 patty piled with cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms, bacon, egg with cheese and ham, and of course lettuce and tomato. By far the biggest burger I have ate, felt terrible after though.

Making my burger a few pages back look weak.

LOVE fried fish. Had some fried catfish sandwiches and fried clams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom