FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Red wine chilli with beer for dinner tonight.

Gonna be ******** firestorms tomorrow
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bread bowl thingamajig looks too dope.

Somebody overnight me some in n out.

Need to make it back to the west coast

Never had in & out. The day I finally try it and if it doesn't taste better than a good diner burger i'll yell at all california people for saying it's amazing.

Never had in & out. The day I finally try it and if it doesn't taste better than a good diner burger i'll yell at all california people for saying it's amazing.

In n Out is amazing for fast food burgers
It's amazing when you compare it to McDonald's, Wendy's etc

Don't expect a life changing experience

In n Out is amazing for fast food burgers
It's amazing when you compare it to McDonald's, Wendy's etc

Don't expect a life changing experience
Hit it right on the head. It's miles, nay eons ahead of any fast food burger. 

But it's not going to compare to gourmet sit down burger joints, it's just different burgers for different occasions.

For me it reminds me of home because it's the burger I grew up eating, and now that I've been away from Ca for so long for school, I miss it dearly. So for me, it's amazing in that sense. 

eh In-N-Out is overrated In-My-Opinion. Come at me grub bros.

Tried out this spot in the East Bay(Hayward, CA) called Kono Grill BBQ & Burger. Good food for their prices. Check-in on Yelp and get 10% off the order

Korean bbq beef burrito, has eggs(i think you can get a fried egg if you request it) and kimchi fried rice. Orange sauce(pretty sure it's mayo + sriracha) gave it some spice to balance the sweet beef.

Spam Musubi (teriyaki glazed spam on top of sushi rice wrapped with nori)

Last edited:
I think in n out is overrated also. It's good, but the way people praise it like its the best thing ever, nah. It's a lot of hype

Back
Top Bottom