FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Mayo on a dog tho :x

Or am I wrong? :nerd:

Not even trying to sound rude, but you're wrong. :D

Mayo on a hot dog is amazing. I usually do mayo and hot sauce. My friend used to eat over my house every Friday and my mom made hot dogs one night and I put mayo on mine and he looked at me like I was an idiot. I told him to just give it a try and till this day, he puts mayo on all his hot dogs. Pause.

I was STARVING last night so I made this:

Two quarter pound burgers, three slices of bacon, two slices of pepper jack cheese, one fried egg, three chicken nuggets, mayo, hot sauce and honey mustard on a slightly toasted bun.

New pizzeria opened up by me in January.stopped by today for lunch. I usually get a slice and three of these bad boys:

Follow me on Instagram for all my food pics. @mike_gardner

Last edited:
I too like mayo with hotdogs. This looks like a poverty meal but it's good as **** when drunk! From Top Dog hotlink & calabrese with mayo, hot Russian mustard, & ketchup.
Wkdoeio.jpg

Last edited:
strong username to post ratio :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Don't wanna get all defensive on you guys, but I used to be a very big boy and always loved my food. But I've lost 55 pounds since January 1st and now weigh the lightest I've been since 2001. 6 '4" and 215 pounds. But no matter how much weight I lose, my friends still call me "fatty". I actually like it, reminds me of where I came from. :lol:

It's okay to enjoy an outrageous meal from time to time. :tongue:

I too like mayo with hotdogs. This looks like a poverty meal but it's good as **** when drunk! From Top Dog hotlink & calabrese with mayo, hot Russian mustard, & ketchup.
Wkdoeio.jpg

I ******* miss Top Dog. Their garlic dog is my favorite. And there's something bout the buns man.

Last edited:
MONKEY STYLE BURGER??????

Im huge In N Out fan and Ive never heard of this, have you?

Here’s What the In-N-Out ‘Monkey Style’ Burger Looks Like

Fast Food

June 28, 2013 // 8:51 am // By: Elie Ayrouth

Share6.4K Tweet60 12 577 Share7.2K

In-N-Out enthusiasts, have you ever heard of a “Monkey Style” burger?

I’ve heard of Animal Style (mustard-cooked beef patty, pickles, extra spread and grilled onions) and Protein Style (lettuce-wrapped burger), but never Monkey Style.

The beauty of the West Coast burger chain’s simple menu is the different tiers of customization you can accomplish with a simple base of hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries and drinks.

In-N-Out still claims they have no “secret menu,” although they’ve acknowledged a fair amount of their off-menu items through a page on their website. It wasn’t until a few days ago that I overheard a Twitter conversation about a style of burger I’d never heard of: Monkey Style.

Apparently, getting your burger “Monkey Style” involves topping your sandwich with Animal Style fries (french fries, cheese, grilled onions and spread). Our particular quest to In-N-Out was fruitful, but we’ve heard that many cashiers aren’t familiar with Monkey Style, or simply shy away from creating it due to its possible disruptive nature to the back of the house.

Feast your eyes on the Monkey Style burger:

Read more at http://www.foodbeast.com/2013/06/28...-burger-looks-like-video/#9zvVPRV06M4ZWFfM.99

CALI HEADS, THEY OPEN AT 10:30 :lol:

It looks like a meatball on a garlic knot. Looks good. I would probably eat a dozen of them.

i dont like the spread
when i get animal style i always ask for no spread
or i just get cheese fries
my girl just brought me in n out while im at work today
i swear i be forgetting to take pics

i dont like the spread
when i get animal style i always ask for no spread
or i just get cheese fries
my girl just brought me in n out while im at work today
i swear i be forgetting to take pics

Damn, we're like the complete opposite. I get burgers from In-N-Out with no cheese, and then get fries with a side of spread.. :nerd:

I really wanna try this Monkey Style now.. Looks insane, I miss LA food.. All that ramen...

Talked to my friend who works at the Tustin In N Out, he said there's no such thing as the monkey style burger and that the staff rejected orders from customers who requested it.

Talked to my friend who works at the Tustin In N Out, he said there's no such thing as the monkey style burger and that the staff rejected orders from customers who requested it.
i remember a few years back i tried to get them to crumble up a burger patty
and sprinkle the ground patty on my animal style fries
they wasnt havin it :smh: :lol:

You have NO idea how long I have been wanting to go to Cali JUST for In-n-Out.

I'm FINALLY going next March and will be going there the minute I get off my flight.

Edit: just watched the video posted above and it really got me in the feels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom