FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Filet Mignon
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was in SF this last weekend for my sisters graduation.

went to house of prime rib. house cut with cream of spinach, mashed potatoes, and yorkshire pudding:

dim sum in chinatown:

got this macaron ice cream sandwich at the mall. chocolate macaron shells with mint ice cream with cookies:

Last edited:
I need to make it to Seattle ASAP.

Is it easy to get around to these food places with no car?

Yeah sorta. most of it is in a pretty close area of Seattle. Downtown Pike Place area has good food, and
alot of the places I go to are in Capitol Hill, which is pretty walkable.

Moomoopanda, what kind I camera / editing do you use? Your pictures come out great

All the food pics I've posted are from my iPhone 5S. I use VSCOcam to edit all my photos, the presets are all really good, and the toolkit to adjust settings is great too.

~~~~

Went to Vancouver BC last weekend to pick up some things, had to hit up some food spots too. Guu is a really great
japanese tapas style restaurant, all the dishes ranged from $6 to $10 and were bomb.

Chicken Karaage and Yaki Udon from Guu Original Thurlow.
10413175_560925124025422_707580843_n.jpg

Pork Shio Ramen from Kintaro Ramen
10387911_1455138281390746_632761007_n.jpg

Ham & Cheese Biscuit and a latte from Milstead in Seattle. (My favorite cafe in Seattle.)
914379_503291373104986_1234848682_n.jpg

Orleans and York fix. Bronx BBQ hold the cheese, easy on the butter.

Yesterday's lunch: this $6 WOR wonton soup

Jack Dagnals (word to epic meal time) single barrel and coke from Scott's in Walnut Creek at my girls graduation dinner. What are some of your favorite food x liquor pairings?

Jack Dagnals (word to epic meal time) single barrel and coke from Scott's in Walnut Creek at my girls graduation dinner. What are some of your favorite food x liquor pairings?
My frugal *** goes the jameson route cause it's cheaper but kudos on the DARK, bruh.

My favorite drink (at home since most restaurants dont carry squirt) is Tequila mixed with a nice squeeze of lemon (not mandatory) and squirt.

You'll be 5 in and not notice it.

Please explain what that is.

Looks disgusting.
The top bowl is Almond shaved ice with egg pudding and almond jelly.
The bottom bowl is Watermelon Basil shaved ice with rice cakes and almond jelly.
And it's so bomb, especially during the summer time :smokin

Back
Top Bottom