FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Flying out tomorrow morning to meet up with my family in Anaheim. Going to try In-N-Out for the first time.

Pretty excited.
pimp.gif
Enjoy my man.

Can't wait to go back home to Anaheim in 3 weeks, first thing off the plane is either In N Out or Albertacos...haven't decided just yet 
laugh.gif

Question about In-N-Out...how big are the burgers? I see people posting two double doubles all the time...but it's hard to tell how big the burgers are from photos sometimes. Are they about the size of 5 Guys?

Plan on animal styling everything. :lol:

Question about In-N-Out...how big are the burgers? I see people posting two double doubles all the time...but it's hard to tell how big the burgers are from photos sometimes. Are they about the size of 5 Guys?

Plan on animal styling everything.
laugh.gif
5 guys is a good size comparison. 

Animal style fries is definitely better than the animal style burger imo.

For the burger I usually go double double with whole grilled onions and chopped chili's inside. And if you like your fries crisp ask them to do them well done. Top it off with a neapolitan shake and you got yourself a meal.

HK baked pork chop spaghetti. Looks kinda gross but it's one of my favorite drunk meals.

Bro meal baked chicken thighs with rice and bbq sauce.

Those pork chops and spaghetti look dope.

And I LOOOOOOOVE chicken thighs. My favorite part of the chicken.

Going to Vegas tomorrow, where should I eat? 
Cut, Nobu, Wicked Spoon, BLT Burger, and Stack.

Holsteins. Best burger in Vegas

Bachi > Holsteins

Don't eat off strip so haven't been there.

Holsteins routinely is among all the best burger lists I see whenever I look before I visit

Both are equally good. I guess it depends on what your in the mood for.
Holsteins is more of an American style fusion burger.
Bachi is on the asian side. But the adult milkshakes at Holsteins... :nthat:

Speaking of drinks.(and deserts) A must try if you are near by.
There is a sister Bouchon bakery in the Venetian.(Yountville) They have the best Macarons.
oqenmg.jpg

The chandelier bar in the Cosmopolitan has a hidden off the menu drink called the Verbena Cocktail. Your face will literally go numb.
1z71orb.jpg

The Aria Cafe has a spicy chipotle bloody Mary that is worth the trip.
n369gk.jpg

New Mexican place by me just opened up.

Steak and shrimp burrito with coconut hot sauce. Came with a side of spicy potato salad.

Homemade Nachos (so crunchy and delish) and Guacamole

They have 15 different kinds of hot sauce. Some crazy flavors like strawberry hot sauce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom