FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

since I'm feeling giving today.

happy Friday, have some coffee on me. just show the barcode and have the cashier scan it. if you're feeling giving to fellow foodies, feel free to payitforward and add to the card too. (try to keep it around $5 so others can have coffee too.)

*edit* unfortunately the card has run dry. hope a few people got some coffee.

Last edited:
was looking thru the photo album.

been awhile since i made these wings. hands down, best bbq sauce.

900x900px-LL-2f7ca1bf_dd11765035ae11e287a122000a9f13ec_7.jpeg

900x900px-LL-dcccce3c_a5209b02311e11e28fa722000a1fbcea_7.jpeg

Last edited:
Dessert from my wife's bday last weekend@ Benelux Third Ward in Milwaukee

Old faithful for lunch today. Just did a carnitas bowl with cheese quesadilla on side and made my own "quesarito"

Damn bruhs. Ive followed this thread foreber but rarely had any reason to contribute

But tonight..

Tonight bros... For 13 dollars i was treated like a king. Ive never ever ever ever ordered off the "specials" menu at any restauraunt

But tonight i had a dish of the gods

Jamaican jerk pork over butter basmati rice w fresh queso fresco, side of pineapple mango pepper salad, and grilled zuchini

It was a 9/10, highest rating ive ever given any dish in my life. Was purchased at the Beehive in Bristol, RI

Pics:

&

Probably crappy pics. I need the camera moomoopanda has ha

Funniest thing is i tried to take a pic n the flash went off, never been so embarrassed in my life

Probably crappy pics. I need the camera moomoopanda has ha

Funniest thing is i tried to take a pic n the flash went off, never been so embarrassed in my life

That looks and sounds delicious. I just take pictures with my iPhone. Haha.

There are no higher levels of embarassment then when the flash goes off on a food shot in a restaurant. :lol:

More archive stuff from LA a few months ago..

steak&eggs from EggSlut.

ramen from ShinSenGumi

ayce sushi.. from somewhere. forgot. (had to murk all their salmon. :evil:)

Some of you guys just have to understand how cameras work with light. Even if its just a camera phone, the best pics are taken with natural lighting and waiting for your camera to focus/auto focus

Flying out tomorrow morning to meet up with my family in Anaheim. Going to try In-N-Out for the first time.

Pretty excited. :pimp:

Ended up going with a Double Double Animal Style and regular fries.

It's all it's cracked up to be. :pimp: Wish they weren't exclusively out West. :frown:

Last edited:
Pics:

word, I was taking pics of my birthday dinner a couple days ago when that happened to me. I would've posted it but the photos didn't seem all that good without the flash.

Anyone ever considered opening up their own food joint? :nerd:

yes and no. Dreaming of opening one up is easy but when I actually seriously thought about it I had to reconsider. They are money pits especially if you don't know what you're doing, that's why so many food trucks are popping up since you just need the money for the truck and supplies.

But back to the thread, finally had a mangonada. Been a while since I last had one. Although it looks good it's probably not for everyone since it's not as sweet as it looks. Finished it halfway on the drive home and added some mango sorbet I had in the fridge :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom