k0prvq.jpg

85°C Bakery
9qlmqq.jpg

Iced sea salt coffee
2ijku4x.jpg

Cinnamon's Restaurant Kailua
Kalua pork eggs benedict
2hyhqb6.jpg

Might be heading to Seattle for a few days this summer...I'll be checking in here for recommendations.

I love cinnamons! But hate zippys lol you didn't get the red velvet pancakes tho?

We did order a flight of pancakes. But I snapped a photo on my camera. Red velvet, local and Guava. I think Cinnamon's > Boots.
The only thing B&K has going for them is that Mac nut sauce. That stuff is crack.

that kalua pork eggs benedict doe.. :x and 85°C Bakery is amazeballs, the seasalt coffee and the pastries are so good.

few things from my ig.

ultimate grilled cheese with fried chicken and bacon jam, hand-cut poutine, rack of lamb ribs from Skillet Diner.

27cent hotwings and irish nachos from King's Hardware.

and shaky dimsum shots.
pork dumplings, shrimp dumplings, steamed tripe, shrimp noodle rolls, and salt&pepper fried tofu.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bruh Who else got friends that act like Face when they order/eat food??

My boy is super sheltered, Hate going anywhere to eat with that dude…We was at the Cosmo in Vegas eating Lunch At Wicked Spoon all dude got was the fried chicken and bread 
mean.gif
mean.gif
..Went to a Local Mexican spot dude ordered a burrito with chicken rice and cheese 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 That Boring Life aka no seafood period, no chinese, no REAL Italian (only Olive Garden) And frequents Ocharleys
sick.gif

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My boy is super sheltered, Hate going anywhere to eat with that dude…We was at the Cosmo in Vegas eating Lunch At Wicked Spoon all dude got was the fried chicken and bread :smh: :smh: ..Went to a Local Mexican spot dude ordered a burrito with chicken rice and cheese :rofl: :rofl:  That Boring Life aka no seafood period, no chinese, no REAL Italian (only Olive Garden) And frequents Ocharleys :x  
antidope antidope

My boy is super sheltered, Hate going anywhere to eat with that dude…We was at the Cosmo in Vegas eating Lunch At Wicked Spoon all dude got was the fried chicken and bread :smh: :smh: ..Went to a Local Mexican spot dude ordered a burrito with chicken rice and cheese :rofl: :rofl:  That Boring Life aka no seafood period, no chinese, no REAL Italian (only Olive Garden) And frequents Ocharleys :x  
antidope antidope

It's a dessert dumpling. It's actually really good. The taro is very smooth and not too sweet.

I still prefer black sesame over it at DTF though.

Just give me xiao long bao, soup dumplings, their rice cakes and pork chop fried rice and I'm goooood 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom