FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Stop it.

Ive seen plenty of recipes with seasoned/sprinkle seasoning on avocados.
upload_2019-3-26_8-47-47.jpeg

upload_2019-3-26_8-49-22.jpeg

Take your food game up level B.
We season things in my culture.

Bruh seasoned an avacado

Honestly, parsley is the ony food I look at as a garnish.

I eat ginger too much to call it a garnish.
I never tried seasoning avocado until a few years ago.
Now I put some black pepper and a few dabs of hot sauce on to spice things up quite literally.
Salt
Pepper

At minimum , when eating an avacado

Drank a few beers too many last night and decided to eat like I hate myself. Ordered a hero from Se-Port Deli: chicken cutlet, bacon, cheese, cole slaw, french fries, gravy, and Russian dressing.

0.jpg

:emoji_sweat_smile:

That could have been me Saturday night. I never have a Domino's craving but that night I did. Was about to order a large pie & cheesy bread and no joke it would have been $30 :sick: I said **** it right away and went to sleep.

:emoji_sweat_smile:

That could have been me Saturday night. I never have a Domino's craving but that night I did. Was about to order a large pie & cheesy bread and no joke it would have been $30 :sick: I said **** it right away and went to sleep.

I ordered the same exact thing Saturday. Gave half of it away lmao

Drank a few beers too many last night and decided to eat like I hate myself. Ordered a hero from Se-Port Deli: chicken cutlet, bacon, cheese, cole slaw, french fries, gravy, and Russian dressing.

0.jpg
Damn you live way out there.

Had Se-Port Deli a few months ago. One of the best terrible for you sandwiches I have had in a while. If it wasn’t so far I would of went back.

Back
Top Bottom