FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
laugh.gif

I would disagree, if your only guilty pleasure would be 1 foam a yr after five yrs one would have multiple pairs yet could still be far from well off ijs

Let's face it, this hobby in general is not for the poor. Be as it may, you collect AMs or Jordans or foams. Or all the above. I could safely say that anyone who frequents NT and is into shoes, and who has a assortment of shoes is well off.

All this rich big money talk, it's like when you kept bragging about how he got the Yeezy for retail. Quit riding his jock already.
laugh.gif
 this.
Let's face it, this hobby in general is not for the poor. Be as it may, you collect AMs or Jordans or foams. Or all the above. I could safely say that anyone who frequents NT and is into shoes, and who has a assortment of shoes is well off.
I wouldn't say "well off" but they definitely are at a decent place if they can afford these luxuries... the gun hobby is even worse on your pocket 
sick.gif

Punish nike...don't punish yourself [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I completely feel where he coming from. I don't own a iPhone a I never win raffles and i stay 2 hrs away from a major city so I have no chance at limited kicks now unless footsites get em

Lol it's
:lol:  this.

I wouldn't say "well off" but they definitely are at a decent place if they can afford these luxuries... the gun hobby is even worse on your pocket :x  

A gun hobby almost if not worse than cars if you really heavy on it like that

I completely feel where he coming from. I don't own a iPhone a I never win raffles and i stay 2 hrs away from a major city so I have no chance at limited kicks now unless footsites get em

Buy an old used one and connect it to your Wi-Fi, only to be used for SNKRS. This would be my method if my son and wife didn't own an iPhone.. And our iPad
#Note5

Last edited:
Buy an old used one and connect it to your Wi-Fi, only to be used for SNKRS. This would be my method if my son and wife didn't own an iPhone.. And our iPad
#Note5
Dat humble hash tag brag doe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] frigging galaxy note edge is fragile. But i think I monkey spank the phone on the ground outta frustration [emoji]128514[/emoji] *shrugs*

laugh.gif
 this.

I wouldn't say "well off" but they definitely are at a decent place if they can afford these luxuries... the gun hobby is even worse on your pocket 
sick.gif

but with guns you dont have DB and Yeezy and PE's of them selling for 50 times the retail price.

#Note5
thats exactly what i did. i bought an older generation ipod off ebay that was used, but still in tiptop shape. i only use that thing to access snkrs during releases. it doesnt get used for anything else.

but with guns you dont have DB and Yeezy and PE's of them selling for 50 times the retail price.
What you said made absolutely no sense. If you're just talking about price then shoes can't match guns. There are rifle sights that cost more than all of those shoes put together and some guns do skyrocket because of hype, when Kel tec released the KSG the msrp was around 700 but you couldn't find one for under 2 grand for a long time until they were able to produce more.

I thought I missed something, when I saw all the new post. But I see it wasn't nothing new at all. Just the usual suspect assuming as usual.

Is there a comparison pic of the Pearls and these new ones yet? I'm no sneaker virgin, but it does appear that the coloring is different.

Is there a comparison pic of the Pearls and these new ones yet? I'm no sneaker virgin, but it does appear that the coloring is different.

I asked for this a couple pages back and got nothing.
Because it was a dumb question. no one has the new release on hand, not a legit pair. all you have to do is just Google pearl foams. boom, done. despite bigj and other people have posted older foams soon...
hell, check YouTube

Last edited:
Is there a date on the olive foams? Trying to coordinate my 2 weeks notice at Nike so I can still grab those :lol:

I asked for this a couple pages back and got nothing.
Because it was a dumb question. no one has the new release on hand, not a legit pair. all you have to do is just Google pearl foams. boom, done. despite bigj and other people have posted older foams soon...
hell, check YouTube

Additionally, a comparison video isn't even needed. The differences are stupid obvious.

What you said made absolutely no sense. If you're just talking about price then shoes can't match guns. There are rifle sights that cost more than all of those shoes put together and some guns do skyrocket because of hype, when Kel tec released the KSG the msrp was around 700 but you couldn't find one for under 2 grand for a long time until they were able to produce more.
If paying 1500 for a shoe is okay with you then youre rich..lol

Back
Top Bottom