FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
People are complaining because its a icey blue instead of an icey white... foamheads are like.. "White Icey Sole Power".. they dont like the blue ice..

People are complaining because its a icey blue instead of an icey white... foamheads are like.. "White Icey Sole Power".. they dont like the blue ice..

Actually, the pearls from 02 were more of an opaque white than icy.

The problem is that opaque got pee yellow quickly if you rocked them. I have no issue with the new soles because of that.

View media item 1714011

Last edited:
NO IDEA THEY PUT THE PEARLS IN A PACK... PROBABLY WASNT BUYING BEFORE BUT NOW... .MONEY SAVED

If paying 1500 for a shoe is okay with you then youre rich..lol
Not rich, just value money differently. Most people would consider someone who pays 200 for shoes on the reg to be "rich"... my grandparents always ask how much my new shoes are since I ship stuff there, I usually lie and cut the price in half and they still act like Im spending mortgage money. I showed my grandma the invoice when I got both Supreme foams in one order... I don't think I've ever seen her look that disappointed :lol:

Not rich, just value money differently. Most people would consider someone who pays 200 for shoes on the reg to be "rich"... my grandparents always ask how much my new shoes are since I ship stuff there, I usually lie and cut the price in half and they still act like Im spending mortgage money. I showed my grandma the invoice when I got both Supreme foams in one order... I don't think I've ever seen her look that disappointed
laugh.gif
but 200 can be adjusted for inflation to "some degree" 1500 cant..thats insane.. and many other words i cant use on the thread..1500 makes me think macmini server with a screen.. not a pair of space aged shoes with GITD tech that if someone steps on them wrong.. the stuff gets all messed up and someones ready to fight.

Foamposites defintely are one of my favorite basketball sneaker, no doubt about it but for the past 3 or years they have been releasing too many crazy colors which threw it off for me. I mean the electric green pros were the last foams that I copped, still kept my 1997 pearls and volts. Can't wait for 2016 to come around the Dr.Dooms are dropping!

but 200 can be adjusted for inflation to "some degree" 1500 cant..thats insane.. and many other words i cant use on the thread..1500 makes me think macmini server with a screen.. not a pair of space aged shoes with GITD tech that if someone steps on them wrong.. the stuff gets all messed up and someones ready to fight.
What if I step on your little computer? 1500 is different to everyone. To someone its a shoe by Kanye West, to you it's a computer, to me it's some new tires for my truck... mud tires, which will never see mud and get torn up really quickly on the streets. Money is meant to be enjoyed... so buy useless things and enjoy it.

Last edited:
What if I step on your little computer? 1500 is different to everyone. To someone its a shoe by Kanye West, to you it's a computer, to me it's some new tires for my truck... mud tires, which will never see mud and get torn up really quickly on the streets. Money is meant to be enjoyed... so buy useless things and enjoy it.
if its in a server room you cant.. if its a laptop.. i have insurance on it.. bill it as accidental (what shoes have that?) Money is really meant to use for power.. but most of us spend on things for fun.. im totally guilty..

Anyone feeling the hologram foams due to release on11/27/15? To me these are the best pair to drop since the mirrors.
alot of NT support for the Holo's.. Long as they are GR we all will be happy wears.. We will be calling each other Holo Homies or something like that..lol

From everything I've read so far the holograms are due to be a GR.Only thing that sucks they drop the same day as aquas smh

Is there a difference in the Foam color? Old Pearls have more of a cream color than the pics of the new release, correct? Or is that due to aging?

how are the Gucci foams movin in you guys area?

tryna gauge whether or not I can wait for @least some type of sale.

im thinkin 50 off would be a stretch. should be good for 20-30 tho.

Well on my 97 Pearls the color is more of a white, I remember the 2010 release for the pearls the color was different on them, seemed more of cream color. Looking at the 2015 pearls I would say that the color is more of a white. Even the 2002 pearls were a white color. 

how are the Gucci foams movin in you guys area?

tryna gauge whether or not I can wait for @least some type of sale.

im thinkin 50 off would be a stretch. should be good for 20-30 tho.

It's all YMMV since they aren't sitting online so the deals will be more local.

:lol:  this.

I wouldn't say "well off" but they definitely are at a decent place if they can afford these luxuries... the gun hobby is even worse on your pocket :x  

Truth on gun hobby.

I have it bad

Shoes, cars, and guns. Pockets be extra hurtin some months haha.

Because it was a dumb question. no one has the new release on hand, not a legit pair. all you have to do is just Google pearl foams. boom, done. despite bigj and other people have posted older foams soon...
hell, check YouTube

No question is a dumb question, only assumptions.

Your Avatar always intrigues me. I want the rights to it.

So I was trying to find out what foamposites were going to drop in 2016 and this is what I came across. 

These are defintely worth goin after and buying but my biggest beef is why do the Volts have a metallic swosh on it? The color of the swosh is to glossy and doesnt seem to match the original pair. 

Back
Top Bottom