FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anymore Gucci foams sitting around the DMV? Imma check my local DC spots, but thought I'd check in with the forum too.

Anymore Gucci foams sitting around the DMV? Imma check my local DC spots, but thought I'd check in with the forum too.
Check VA side in the low-key spots and they'll be there. Pentagon HOH probably still has them honestly. I think Nike knows to give us an abundance of whatever foam release or else dudes would be getting shot.

even the poorest person is able to spend $1500 on something if they really wanted it. just cause somebody drops 1500 on a pair of kicks does not neccessarily mean theyre rich. its called saving up. theres also things called credit cards and things of that nature that will let you pay that 1500 off slowly.

hell, i got the bread to spare to buy those $1500 galaxies right now if i wanted to. but trust me when i tell you that i am by no means rich at all. would i tho? heck no, because i dont like em enough to pay 1500 for them. but u get the point. or i hope u get the point.
Lets not foget the Flight Club Finance plan with 30% interest....

According to a newsweek article FC killed that finance scheme, after all the backlash they received. I would post the link but I'm on my cell

According to a newsweek article FC killed that finance scheme, after all the backlash they received. I would post the link but I'm on my cell
no way!!! i wanted to see teen sneaker heads sctruggling to pay their RO's and Eminem 4's with APR interest.. litterally a car on foot that could crumble at anytime.

I already have most of those colorways. I need them to re-release the all black foams (non suede) and those red metallics foams and then my foam collection will be complete. The Holo's release the same day as the Jordan Aqua 8's and I already have the DS Pewters so I'm good on those.
I had a pretty decent foam collection but I had sold a few pairs, the only pairs that I really want to get are the Carolina, Eggplant, and the varsity royal pro.

ill admit, when i was younger (18) and first starting credit, i bought a car for $10,000. i didnt even haggle the price or the interest, i was just hyped that i could buy it! well i agreed to 24.99% APR, the legal limit at that time from what i understand. a couple months later i refinanced with my mothers credit union, dropped the rate all the way down to 5.9%, and saved $100 a month in interest! same 60 month terms. it was crazy. from that point on, i knew i needed to get my credit A+, keep it there, and pay the least amount of interest on anything that i could.

never in my life would i finance a luxury item at 10-20-30%. just shows how STUPID people can be in this sneaker culture. Paying thousands for a shoe that costs $15-50 to make, and now given the opportunity to add another $1000+ in interest. and people wonder why americans are always in debt.
That damn interst... i try to teach kids the difference between simple and compounding interest.. I told a relative if you want to build credit.. borrow 2k towards something like a laptop.. you can get a simple loan.. youll pay about 200 more over 2 years but youll build credit and it isnt insane rates like compounding interest.. but whew.. 25.00-0.09

I could go on for days, people think they don't need credit, that's not the world we live in anymore.
Start credit at 18, get a store card, keep revolving purchases on it, keep balance below 50% of limit (on all cards at any age), upgrade the store card to a real credit card when you can, and continue.. Avoid store credit cards once established, like best buy, Macy's. And never pay bills late!

Sorry to side track, a little derail but slightly relevant to conversation. My little sister called me the day she turned 18 asking for advice, meanwhile my little brother thinks at 26 that he doesn't need credit and will never buy something he doesn't have cash for. Idiot.

I could go on for days, people think they don't need credit, that's not the world we live in anymore.
Start credit at 18, get a store card, keep revolving purchases on it, keep balance below 50% of limit (on all cards at any age), upgrade the store card to a real credit card when you can, and continue.. Avoid store credit cards once established, like best buy, Macy's. And never pay bills late!

Sorry to side track, a little derail but slightly relevant to conversation. My little sister called me the day she turned 18 asking for advice, meanwhile my little brother thinks at 26 that he doesn't need credit and will never buy something he doesn't have cash for. Idiot.
i tell young'ns to get a card from teh credit union as its easier for yuo to get a real CC instead of a secure one.. build that up.. get gas. buy stuff from wally mart etc.. pay it on time or before the bill for 6-12 months.. jump it from 500 to 1500 then jump it from 1500-3500.. try to get it in the 800-820 range.. then things are much easier but make sure you dont have outstanding late payments ebcause paying the minimum youll be paying interest for eons..lol

i tell young'ns to get a card from teh credit union as its easier for yuo to get a real CC instead of a secure one.. build that up.. get gas. buy stuff from wally mart etc.. pay it on time or before the bill for 6-12 months.. jump it from 500 to 1500 then jump it from 1500-3500.. try to get it in the 800-820 range.. then things are much easier but make sure you dont have outstanding late payments ebcause paying the minimum youll be paying interest for eons..lol
Thats the best advice you have ever typed

It's all about knowledge and awareness. Having 800+ I can feel confident buying anything in my budget. 0% interest available? Yeah that's mine buddy!

It's all about knowledge and awareness. Having 800+ I can feel confident buying anything in my budget. 0% interest available? Yeah that's mine buddy!
usually, whatever the interest rate, i dont have to worry about it. thats because most times i pay off the entire thing when its due, and in some cases ill even pay it off like a week before its due. now, when you pay only the minimum, thats when it starts to hurt

usually, whatever the interest rate, i dont have to worry about it. thats because most times i pay off the entire thing when its due, and in some cases ill even pay it off like a week before its due. now, when you pay only the minimum, thats when it starts to hurt
thats why they would target colelge students.. and say.. hey heres 500 bucks.. spend spend spend.. but you only have to pay 20 a month.. then the interest begins.. and you have people making 500 turning into 3000

Im just wondering what if someone finance some red octobers and cant pay. Are they going to repo the shoes off your feet? Lmao

Back
Top Bottom