FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
If it's not the "yeezy" pair then it must be a re-release of the 2012 pros

nike_foamposite_120824-r1.jpg
Looking at those 3 yrs later they really arent that bad, some what annoyed i passed on them.. Now those Lintposites its a good chance ill never regret passing on those

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's the yeezy foams. Wasn't there pics posted?

Def in on the blue ones
It was a really bad PS but considering they're gonna be a very light grey and bright red/orange/pink PRM Foam Pro, the Yeezy isn't too farfetched.

Those codes/colorways are for the Platinum "Ye's" and the Carolina Blue Ones.

We had actually gotten a non-PS picture of the Platinums a while back, but it was a ***** one :lol:

nike-air-foamposite-pro-pure-platinum-1.png

Last edited:
Updated Photos Via SC.. In these photos the ice actually looks good. Too bad they are in a "sucker pack"

I will never buy shoes of Facebook, I just seen someone selling the pearls and 72-10s.....so its sept but you got in hand fs runs of Dec releases.....hmmm.....

Man olives look more limited than the wheats were smh well hopefully next yr they do a red boot PR and they're more plentiful

I will never buy shoes of Facebook, I just seen someone selling the pearls and 72-10s.....so its sept but you got in hand fs runs of Dec releases.....hmmm.....

Man olives look more limited than the wheats were smh well hopefully next yr they do a red boot PR and they're more plentiful
Man this cat on my FB bought bought 4 PAIRS of 72-10s off Mentalkicks and I want to say something so bad.

Olives should have been a regular foamposite or an Air Bakin Posite Boot

Not just a foamposite with boot laces and eyelets :smh:

In the state of nc the olives along with the 'referee' XI lows releasing on the same day appear to be allocated to HOH only. :smh:

Guess I'll just have to try online

People buy fakes. Some people smoke crack. And I say to myself "hey don't be that guy" then proceed to mind my bitness and move on. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
when jordans get to 300 and the fakes look 99% accurate.. but are half the price.. i know the route im going..lol

Back
Top Bottom