FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I can see it happening. Black/Red and Volt retro, gold and silver for the 2016 games, Blue OG anniversary and the Dooms already confirmed.

Thanks for the usual NT love.. no homo..lol
as long as u keep providing the usual dumb ish you say, you will continue to get the usual NT love. assuming somebody is rich because they want to spend 1500 on galaxies? dumb assumption.
But when he goes MIA, the chant for his return....
that chant aint comming from me
laugh.gif

as long as u keep providing the usual dumb ish you say, you will continue to get the usual NT love. assuming somebody is rich because they want to spend 1500 on galaxies? dumb assumption.
1500 for a pair of kicks aint normal.. you and many others know that.. they didnt retail for that much..

1500 for a pair of kicks aint normal.. you and many others know that.. they didnt retail for that much..
even the poorest person is able to spend $1500 on something if they really wanted it. just cause somebody drops 1500 on a pair of kicks does not neccessarily mean theyre rich. its called saving up. theres also things called credit cards and things of that nature that will let you pay that 1500 off slowly.

hell, i got the bread to spare to buy those $1500 galaxies right now if i wanted to. but trust me when i tell you that i am by no means rich at all. would i tho? heck no, because i dont like em enough to pay 1500 for them. but u get the point. or i hope u get the point.

Eeh.. I gotta chime in here and give my two cents. Spending 1500 on a shoe is crazy. There are tons of ways you can look at it. I think the only shoe I'd ever spend that much on would be the paranormans.. And I know I'll never find them at that price so i won't worry about it. Could I afford to spend 1500 on a shoe? 5000? Sure. I'm not rich. But I'm better at managing money than that so I will never do it. I own a house and have a family of 4. I'd be an idiot to spend that much cash on a single pair, when I could do so much more with that money.
You wanna do it? Go for it. I won't judge you. But I do think the idea itself is absurd.

Eeh.. I gotta chime in here and give my two cents. Spending 1500 on a shoe is crazy. There are tons of ways you can look at it. I think the only shoe I'd ever spend that much on would be the paranormans.. And I know I'll never find them at that price so i won't worry about it. Could I afford to spend 1500 on a shoe? 5000? Sure. I'm not rich. But I'm better at managing money than that so I will never do it. I own a house and have a family of 4. I'd be an idiot to spend that much cash on a single pair, when I could do so much more with that money.
You wanna do it? Go for it. I won't judge you. But I do think the idea itself is absurd.
QFT

only 2 diff, i'm renting my house(won't buy til the military sends me somewhere I wanna be) and I have only 3 members

Last edited:
I have a 12 year old that's about to get braces, and a 1 year old that costs over a grand a month for daycare lol. I've got better things to blow money on. Another trip to London sure would be nice!

I have a 12 year old that's about to get braces, and a 1 year old that costs over a grand a month for daycare lol. I've got better things to blow money on. Another trip to London sure would be nice!
thankful my 8yr old is in btwn both of those situations, I hate daycare and i'm not looking forward to her braces, she's been bugging me about buying her some new shoes too
laugh.gif

I'm loving these white foams. They look great. Really sucks Nike had to mess up and put them in a pack, I'm not buying a pack for these.

I don't remember the pearls being this white but I love it.

I'm just frugal to not spend 1500 on anything other than a car or a playhouse aka shed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] seriously that's more than a SSI Check or rent in NYC for a month. I mean like you want them right? So buy them I guess. Jedi mind tricks. Like I would be questioning at 450 let alone give a man 1500 for 250 dollar foams. And holo buddies ? Hmmmmm l and m
View media item 1714814-signed chatty patty [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

even the poorest person is able to spend $1500 on something if they really wanted it. just cause somebody drops 1500 on a pair of kicks does not neccessarily mean theyre rich. its called saving up. theres also things called credit cards and things of that nature that will let you pay that 1500 off slowly.

hell, i got the bread to spare to buy those $1500 galaxies right now if i wanted to. but trust me when i tell you that i am by no means rich at all. would i tho? heck no, because i dont like em enough to pay 1500 for them. but u get the point. or i hope u get the point.
Lets not foget the Flight Club Finance plan with 30% interest....

Lets not foget the Flight Club Finance plan with 30% interest....
thats probably 1 of the big reasons why they started doing that. the guy who previously couldnt afford to pay the whole $800 in 1 shot for size 8 OVO 10s can now finance them. with crazy interest, but he can get them now.

thats probably 1 of the big reasons why they started doing that. the guy who previously couldnt afford to pay the whole $800 in 1 shot for size 8 OVO 10s can now finance them. with crazy interest, but he can get them now.

ill admit, when i was younger (18) and first starting credit, i bought a car for $10,000. i didnt even haggle the price or the interest, i was just hyped that i could buy it! well i agreed to 24.99% APR, the legal limit at that time from what i understand. a couple months later i refinanced with my mothers credit union, dropped the rate all the way down to 5.9%, and saved $100 a month in interest! same 60 month terms. it was crazy. from that point on, i knew i needed to get my credit A+, keep it there, and pay the least amount of interest on anything that i could.

never in my life would i finance a luxury item at 10-20-30%. just shows how STUPID people can be in this sneaker culture. Paying thousands for a shoe that costs $15-50 to make, and now given the opportunity to add another $1000+ in interest. and people wonder why americans are always in debt.

Back
Top Bottom