FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

and in 6 months when their pearls look white and green ill be having the last laugh..lol
prob not most of us, maybe just me, don't really care that are soles yellow, and i actually prefer it, i don't like icey soles to be honest

:smile: all the love i get from you guys..smh ill see you guys talking about sole saucing later on.. but i forget most of you are RICH.. you can buy another one.

there's a bandwagon
nerd.gif
 stop playing:rofl:
picture of the GamerG icey sole bandwagon
QFT

thought i was the only like huh.....

where is he right now? did i just do a meme that didn't go over?

i'm your conscience

:smile: all the love i get from you guys..smh ill see you guys talking about sole saucing later on.. but i forget most of you are RICH.. you can buy another one.

You are rich too. You stay saying you gonna cop a replacement pair on your IG :lol:

QFT

thought i was the only like huh.....

where is he right now? did i just do a meme that didn't go over?

i'm your conscience
"maybe I should say something nice about GamerG... and wrap it up"

roll.gif
 that was the most famous Doug Williams aka Doug Christie has ever been.

Last edited:
Arnold was so annoying for hating all of Ms. Frizzle's field trips.  She was taking them on all these extravagant trips (probably on her dollar too, cause aint no way the public school system paying for that) and he stayed talking about how he should've stayed at home.  Stay your *** at home then!

You are rich too. You stay saying you gonna cop a replacement pair on your IG :lol:
thats if i cant get teh results i want.. and its not like im talking about an expensive pair.. weathermans go for like 1 something
noe you mr J..he got the fam and lacing everyone and himself with fresh on foot photos on fresh carpet on that shiny hardwood finish!!!.. thats balling right there..

Last edited by a moderator:
how can i freeze my face tho.. now if it was shoe and it froze.. that would be cool. and i would rep that

thats if i cant get teh results i want.. and its not like im talking about an expensive pair.. weathermans go for like 1 something
noe you mr J..he got the fam and lacing everyone and himself with fresh on foot photos on fresh carpet on that shiny hardwood finish!!!.. thats balling right there..

I'm just saying you keep talking in here like you are poor but IG says otherwise.

I'm just saying you keep talking in here like you are poor but IG says otherwise.
im poor when compared to you.. and many many others who stunt when they arent stunting.. BIGJ.. the sneakerhead that can lace the whole fam and keep the floor finish shiny as hell.. and the others who got galaxies supremes DB'ss Oregons etc.. I'm okay.. but far away from the guys in here who are doing grande things..lol

How come no likes on ayn of my photos you SS in here tho?..lol

All this rich big money talk, it's like when you kept bragging about how he got the Yeezy for retail. Quit riding his jock already.
im not riding anyones anything.. i didnt even mention him specifically in those other foams i named.. i was speaking in general.. i only mentioned him on lacing the whole fam with fresh kicks.. sheesh.. just sheesh

Back
Top Bottom