FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yeah... I Prefer the Off-White Pearls myself but good lord these are so clean.

the pack was 385 right?

don't remember the last time seeing a foam pearl pro with such icy soles! droooool

Last edited:
Im so ready for a new pair of pearls! These and some aqua 8s are gonna make my holiday that more special

Not feeling those Pearls... I prefer the off white gum bottom.

Thank god I still have my 2002 retro, but they're not in the best condition.

Also, I got my Gucci Foams in from Solehaven/Soleheaven thank you to the NT'er that put it on here.

They were still available in NYC though, but PayPal had already taken money out so I waited.

They smell of a high sort of nail polish smell though anyone else experience this?

Prior to these the last Foams I bought I think were the Phoenix Suns colorway so I'm out the loop.

Going to call some spots and try to buy in store after I get out of work at 5pm hopefully somewhere has an 11.5 available.
SoleHeaven has your 11.5 and almost FSR

Okay found you and went back and repped thank you :D

Repped for taking the time to find dude and rep :pimp:

And to answer your question, foams have had that strong smell for a while now. The tissue paper can get stained too that's in the box.

Going to call some spots and try to buy in store after I get out of work at 5pm hopefully somewhere has an 11.5 available.
SoleHeaven has your 11.5 and almost FSR

Okay found you and went back and repped thank you :D

Repped for taking the time to find dude and rep :pimp:

And to answer your question, foams have had that strong smell for a while now. The tissue paper can get stained too that's in the box.

Thank you sir.

And good I thought something was up with my pair.

One request from you though since you own them all.

If possible or you feel like doing so or anyone else for that matter can you take side by side pics of these new Pearls with the 2002's or OG's?

^^^ I don't own them all anymore. There was a time where I jumped off of the foam bandwagon. Sold off all but 1 pair of foams. Been rebuilding since.
My pics are floating around tho of all of the pearls sans the 2015s. Pretty sure you can google them.

putting in work putting in work

Off-White pearls are classics but the white ones are super clean.  Haven't bought foams since 2011 (Royals) but might need to grab these.

i wonder whos going to jump on the sole protection bandwagon for their blue tint pearls... 

i wonder whos going to jump on the sole protection bandwagon for their blue tint pearls...
there's a bandwagon
nerd.gif
 stop playing
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom