FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Nah, I actually don't have enough passion for anything to have opposition towards anything else besides other brands.

I'm the exact opposite. Comics, wrestling, sports even video games I have grudges against certain things.

I've been beefing with and fighting Ryu and Ken since 1991. Can't stand them dudes. Team Blanka, the real face of SF. Ha ha ha

smack yourself Shoryuken family (Ryu/evil Ryu, Ken/Pyscho Ken, Akuma/Oni, Sakura/Dark Sakura, Gouken, Sean, Dan. We continue to somewhat be at odds on things Scorpion Deathlock>sharpshooter, at least we agree on Doom being the greatest villain lol

:lol:  I'd buy a Adolf Hitler shoe if it was hot. I don't give a damn.
Um.....

Last edited:
Far as Street Fighter, team Sagat fo life! I pick all characters but Sagat always been my favorite. Shoutout to Hugo too

Far as Street Fighter, team Sagat fo life! I pick all characters but Sagat always been my favorite. Shoutout to Hugo too
With you using the "Doe B" AVI, that chose makes PERFECT Sense..
grin.gif

Ha ha ha. The whole game is illogical.
He has to be able to be tripped out of electricity. If not the non projectile characters couldn't do anything to him.
but then he cant attack neither.. hes not e honda where they gave him the ability to 100 hand slap while moving..

Ryu. Eos. If you was mad nice i'd pick M. Bison but Vega had good range. Chun Lee with them kicks doe. *yes sir!* [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

**** Sagat. TIGER SHOT! TIGER SHOT! TIGER SHOT! And if you somehow get close to him, TIGER UPPERCUT!

damn all this talk brings me back to my childhood. i still have my super nintendo and streetfighter. ive also wasted many many many many maaaaaaaaany hours of my life playing super mario world lol

Last edited:

damn all this talk brings me back to my childhood. i still have my super nintendo and streetfighter. ive also wasted many many many many maaaaaaaaany hours of my life playing super mario world lol
super mario worlds sound design is still classic.. the stupid *** music and those sound effects.. i still get mad at old emulators that couldnt get the mario spin sound and the P box ending sound right.. but SNES..

SUper street fighter 2..

F zero..

good times..

indirectly relevant... but my ip seems to be banned from nike.com. i could only login to my account when i got on the verizon cell network, couldnt do anything on nike when on my wifi. great. looks like im screwed. might have to hit the city for all my upcoming releases, including the hologram foams :frown:

if anyone knows how to change IP info to dodge the block, lemme know lol

Change the mac address in the "mac address clone" field in your routers wan settings, restart everything and you'll have a new ip.  This is assuming you've got cable.  If its dsl or fios you'd have to hit google up.
routing ip addresses aren't the same as the ip address provided by the carrier. all your devices actually use the same in. in order to really change you'd have to call them or mask it with using servers from diff county's forgot what is called right now

routing ip addresses aren't the same as the ip address provided by the carrier. all your devices actually use the same in. in order to really change you'd have to call them or mask it with using servers from diff county's forgot what is called right now
more twitter'ers (twitter hyper beast resellers) just buy proxies...

indirectly relevant... but my ip seems to be banned from nike.com. i could only login to my account when i got on the verizon cell network, couldnt do anything on nike when on my wifi. great. looks like im screwed. might have to hit the city for all my upcoming releases, including the hologram foams
frown.gif

Change the mac address in the "mac address clone" field in your routers wan settings, restart everything and you'll have a new ip.  This is assuming you've got cable.  If its dsl or fios you'd have to hit google up.
Networking was a prior day job, even went to school for it in my younger years.  The wan ip address in your router is your external ip.  With cable internet, changing the mac address that requests the ip from your isp will almost always get you a new ip.  Here's a video with a quick walkthrough of what I suggested.  Obviously it'll be slightly different depending on the brand of router you have.

indirectly relevant... but my ip seems to be banned from nike.com. i could only login to my account when i got on the verizon cell network, couldnt do anything on nike when on my wifi. great. looks like im screwed. might have to hit the city for all my upcoming releases, including the hologram foams :frown:

Networking was a prior day job, even went to school for it in my younger years.  The wan ip address in your router is your external ip.  With cable internet, changing the mac address that requests the ip from your isp will almost always get you a new ip.  Here's a video with a quick walkthrough of what I suggested.  Obviously it'll be slightly different depending on the brand of router you have.
Oh aight, thought you were thinking about the ip the router gives you. my mistake

Just picked up some eggplants on the bay for a steal, cant wait to beat them into the ground. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom