FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Hey hey foams and the names have issues. We got Concords without concord in them :lol:

Lmao you got smuckers on the pods. "Don't lie to me mane!" @MF Gooze[emoji]128521[/emoji]
laugh.gif
 my response had nothing to do with your post, you know what you did...

Noice I was a comic book collector first. I had the issue when superman died. And was resurrected to the capeless wonder...needless to say I fell in love with shoes soon after

indirectly relevant... but my ip seems to be banned from nike.com. i could only login to my account when i got on the verizon cell network, couldnt do anything on nike when on my wifi. great. looks like im screwed. might have to hit the city for all my upcoming releases, including the hologram foams :frown:
if anyone knows how to change IP info to dodge the block, lemme know lol

indirectly relevant... but my ip seems to be banned from nike.com. i could only login to my account when i got on the verizon cell network, couldnt do anything on nike when on my wifi. great. looks like im screwed. might have to hit the city for all my upcoming releases, including the hologram foams :frown:

Gooooooogle

indirectly relevant... but my ip seems to be banned from nike.com. i could only login to my account when i got on the verizon cell network, couldnt do anything on nike when on my wifi. great. looks like im screwed. might have to hit the city for all my upcoming releases, including the hologram foams
frown.gif

Change the mac address in the "mac address clone" field in your routers wan settings, restart everything and you'll have a new ip.  This is assuming you've got cable.  If its dsl or fios you'd have to hit google up.

I think I'm just gonna come to the conclusion that Nike hates me, and I'll just convert to adidas 100%

indirectly relevant... but my ip seems to be banned from nike.com. i could only login to my account when i got on the verizon cell network, couldnt do anything on nike when on my wifi. great. looks like im screwed. might have to hit the city for all my upcoming releases, including the hologram foams
frown.gif

were u botting? if not, call or chat with them to find out whats up.

It's not only about botting. He may have been busted for violating the 1 per rule that nike has. Skep b going in.

frown.gif

It's not only about botting. He may have been busted for violating the 1 per rule that nike has. Skep b going in.
lmao dont they just cancel multiple orders, including the original? i thought they did it that way so your "punishment" is that you end up with 0 pairs. unless you mean he tried to circumvent it by other means and got caught doing it that way. whichever way, it still sucks.

Last edited:
There's definitely ways around it and yes I've gone in heavy on some releases, getting as many as ten pairs from Nike on one release. And piecing everything together, some of it doesn't make sense. I'll have to dig deep and figure it out. This should be fun.
Sorry my intentions weren't to derail the thread, just hoped someone might have valuable insight. I will be livid if I can't get the holo foams

so are nike finally stopping resellers? alot of my twitter'ers have been loud about not "cooking" on shoes this morning..

no, online raffles for coveted release on ndc now.
so no more OC3 and the speed of the touch screen to win? its back to E Trapping.. All someone is going to do is have 200 phones ready when they drop the all red just dons to cook and sell for 3k like he was newyorkcompany

:lol: what does a name really matter? It's all about what it looks like and nike and the public stays with weird or off names.

Back
Top Bottom