FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
indirectly relevant... but my ip seems to be banned from nike.com. i could only login to my account when i got on the verizon cell network, couldnt do anything on nike when on my wifi. great. looks like im screwed. might have to hit the city for all my upcoming releases, including the hologram foams :frown:
if anyone knows how to change IP info to dodge the block, lemme know lol

what did you do for nike to block you ?

laugh.gif
what does a name really matter? It's all about what it looks like and nike and the public stays with weird or off names.
laugh.gif
 i know i know, it's just this one that irks me a bit, they're plenty of sucky nicknames that don't make sense nor go with a shoe but i'm like meh, but this one i just can't
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

:lol: what does a name really matter? It's all about what it looks like and nike and the public stays with weird or off names.

:lol:  i know i know, it's just this one that irks me a bit, they're plenty of sucky nicknames that don't make sense nor go with a shoe but i'm like meh, but this one i just can't :x :wow:

I mean bruh.... You have had like 10 years to get over it. :lol:
I remember the pack dropping and checking out each shoe. The invisible woman AF1 Concept blew me away. The human torch am95 were decent. Can't remember what the other two were but the dr dooms were just too clean. I got them day 1 with the quickness.

Don't get me wrong. I did say hmmm, these don't go with the theme... But then I shrugged and kept it moving.

I mean bruh.... You have had like 10 years to get over it.
laugh.gif

I remember the pack dropping and checking out each shoe. The invisible woman AF1 Concept blew me away. The human torch am95 were decent. Can't remember what the other two were but the dr dooms were just too clean. I got them day 1 with the quickness.

Don't get me wrong. I did say hmmm, these don't go with the theme... But then I shrugged and kept it moving.
The Thing dunks were dope, they had texture and the last one was that garbage AM90 
laugh.gif
 ...straight up GR status.

The AMs are one of the best non OG CWs IMO. The only shoe they messed up was the Foams. Rest of these are fire and perfect.
i agree the pack replicates the movie nicely except for the foams, i wouldn't wear any of the 5 shoes but atleast FF compliment their counterparts, we need more movie theme shoes, red metalic ones with black sole and a deadpool symbol instead of the penny logo and i'm in

the 90s were powerful weak... Doom Foams were my least favorite from the pack because I didn't even consider the 90s when I think of the F4 pack. 
laugh.gif

I don't need no stupid theme to like a shoe.

Totally agree. I like the whole pack. Wouldn't wear the AF1 because see through shoes are tacky. However for display purposes all are cool.

Themes can ruin a shoe. For example the What If LeBron 12. As a Skins fan there's no way I'm wearing Cowboy anything. The colors aren't a problem but the theme is what if he played for his favorite NFL team that happens to be Dallas.

i don't either i just want more, well excuted themes are awesome, look at megatron/cj, or the transformers pack was well executed nicely. paranorman theme foams were well executed, not needed but it's nice when they're done correctly

Totally agree. I like the whole pack. Wouldn't wear the AF1 because see through shoes are tacky. However for display purposes all are cool.

Themes can ruin a shoe. For example the What If LeBron 12. As a Skins fan there's no way I'm wearing Cowboy anything. The colors aren't a problem but the theme is what if he played for his favorite NFL team that happens to be Dallas.
good thing I don't have ridiculous attachments to sports logos 
laugh.gif

i don't either i just want more, well excuted themes are awesome, look at megatron/cj, or the transformers pack was well executed nicely. paranorman theme foams were well executed, not needed but it's nice when they're done correctly

Foams this year were awesome to me to be honest. No themes = no hype and easier purchases.

good thing I don't have ridiculous attachments to sports logos :lol:

There has to be something you can relate sports to. For example if Nike made a WWE themed collection of shoes. I wouldn't ever wear the HBK version. Hitman fan for life and after the screw job I can't support that jobber HBK.

There has to be something you can relate sports to. For example if Nike made a WWE themed collection of shoes. I wouldn't ever wear the HBK version. Hitman fan for life and after the screw job I can't support that jobber HBK.
Nah, I actually don't have enough passion for anything to have opposition towards anything else besides other brands. 

Nah, I actually don't have enough passion for anything to have opposition towards anything else besides other brands. 

I'm the exact opposite. Comics, wrestling, sports even video games I have grudges against certain things.

I've been beefing with and fighting Ryu and Ken since 1991. Can't stand them dudes. Team Blanka, the real face of SF. Ha ha ha

I'm the exact opposite. Comics, wrestling, sports even video games I have grudges against certain things.

I've been beefing with and fighting Ryu and Ken since 1991. Can't stand them dudes. Team Blanka, the real face of SF. Ha ha ha
blanka has no projectiles though. and he can be tripped while doing his electricity move.. how illogical is that.

blanka has no projectiles though. and he can be tripped while doing his electricity move.. how illogical is that.

Did you just use illogical in the same sentence with street fighter?

Back
Top Bottom