FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Full size down

Ok this hard
image.jpg

View media item 1706020Only light spots on mine came from how they originally laid on the tissue paper.
Mainlty right above the CF where the shoe widens
I store them soles down without the top on the box.
They don't get much burn but I don't have any problems wit em[/quote]

repped
thank you
Im finding that to be a common problem with this colorway. That one stripe above the cf plate gets a bit faded. Debating getting these or not. Match them with a black suede blazer jacket.
:smokin

Last edited:
There are, I ship to Canada a few times a week..just a matter of how they declare it. With these being ~$360 it concerns me

are DS size 13 Electric Greens an impossibility at this point? or do they pop up? starting to focus more on foams, rly quite salty I've ignored those for so long.

There are, I ship to Canada a few times a week..just a matter of how they declare it. With these being ~$360 it concerns me

We've got a free trade agreement with Canada and Mexico, it's called NAFTA. Nobody in the U.S. Or Canada should have to pay duties on items purchased in either country. I believe you still have to fill out customs forms and declare value but there won't be a charge.

I've purchased over 20 pairs of shoes from Canada without any customs duties.

There is definitely duty buying from America in Canada. Footlocker tacks on 25-34% depending on your province. For that reason there are tons of shipping receivers just across the border that charge $5 per package.

There is definitely duty buying from America in Canada. Footlocker tacks on 25-34% depending on your province. For that reason there are tons of shipping receivers just across the border that charge $5 per package.

Must be what skep was talking about, that's crazy that you guys get charged and we don't. I've never been charged on any purchases from Canada.

You're sure it's a customs charge and not the currency conversion accounting for the additional cost?

Last edited:

Bruh... FROM Canada to the U.S. you are fine. The other way around.... That's an issue but not your issue.

Yes!!!!!!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Finally a colorway I can get down with. That's all I wanted Nike; something basic and can go with anything. FINALLY, geez!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom