FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just copped a 2017 reds actually great shape, been hunting since I missed the most recent retro

There’s some super clean pairs out there. I found some crisp pink foam ones that had hardly any yellowing but didn’t pull the trigger quick enough :smh:

I dunno how reliable this is, but this site leaks tennis gear news, and it is saying the Foamposite x Zoom Vapor are releasing along with the Courtposite...

I am skeptical. Since the last planned release was canceled, and pairs flooded discount stores.

I dunno how reliable this is, but this site leaks tennis gear news, and it is saying the Foamposite x Zoom Vapor are releasing along with the Courtposite...

I am skeptical. Since the last planned release was canceled, and pairs flooded discount stores.

tons at Ross, yeah cuz release was canceled.

#positeseason

Why don’t y’all just cop the 2017s? They’re still wearable and tons of pairs out there

I never understood that mindset :lol:
Never made since to me either lol.. I have seen people on here say that same dumb **** over and over and over and over lol…

tumblr_cfa12c62c55d12781404f11e185b9b3b_3b53b34b_400.gif

I’m whatever about galaxies, owned 2 pair and always thought they were overrated for the price. If they aren’t gonna drop those they need to at least hit some older classics likes volts, Carolina’s, etc

Back
Top Bottom